ITS RENNSPORT 2016!

turboT

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A big ask, but could someone grab a Rennsport poster for me if possible? Will pay for a postage tube to SA or whatever

I'll pick one up for you tomorrow Lee and post it next week. Will send u a PM tomorrow when I have it.

If it's not too much to ask, is anyone attending able to post a photo or list showing vehicle race numbers and corresponding competitors' names for those of us watching the action via live stream? Google can't find it for me. Thanks in advance.

MM

If it's not too much to ask, is anyone attending able to post a photo or list showing vehicle race numbers and corresponding competitors' names for those of us watching the action via live stream? Google can't find it for me. Thanks in advance.

MM

Go to natsoft race results gives all the times and car info for all motorsport events Australia wide ...............http://racing.natsoft.com.au/results/#2

Great day. From arriving early in the rain and watching Edgy's sphincter tighten as he took his GT3 into the first corner, to having free access to all the pits and garages, parking in Show and Shine with a 100 other car owners (although technically I hadn't paid the fee), meeting a few PFA'ers and seeing the man Magnus. Yes there were no girls, but watching owners flog their old girls around Eastern Creek was pretty cool to see. Never will you see and hear so many p-cars in one spot even if the ST you been been watching for 30 mins in admiration, turns out to be a ZAG..

BBC - impressed that he brought the young boys from home, and yes, SYMSEY does talk as fast as he types on PFA. Good to finally meet you two even though it was brief.

Even Michael final made it with the turd at 4pm having worked on it through the night.  More pics, including TIT wrestling a steering wheel from MAGNUS ;) 

ED03F4C0-57BA-420A-8C3B-EC1C38AB6D3F_zps

2A5113DF-7E5E-4EE8-AD80-23919F31332F_zps

2E71AA30-10DF-4376-839B-172DB3F5763E_zps

94C55AC4-D319-4590-A340-1456CC83A3B4_zps

Thanks to all PFA members who've stopped by our humble 'residence' for the weekend so far & said hello or introduced themselves. 

Last day tomorrow, we're in carport #56 look for the muddy blue GT3 race # 99. About an hour before & after reg 2 sessions we'll generally be about. ? 

Cheers 

yep and he can talk...

20819B34-4B1F-4B00-AC81-0D9F55FF2BF6_zps

after seeing Magnus on Friday night I have complete respect for him. He was talking to every one and any one and was really engaged in all of his conversations. He was a very cool guy who was very unassuming. He was great with kids too.

after seeing Magnus on Friday night I have complete respect for him. He was talking to every one and any one and was really engaged in all of his conversations. He was a very cool guy who was very unassuming. He was great with kids too.

couldn't agree more. Poor guy stood in the sun for about 2 hours signing people's stuff chatting to everyone. At Autohaus he talked and talked. Descriptions of his cars where like reading from a thesaurus. Clearly a smart, passionate guy.

couldn't agree more. Poor guy stood in the sun for about 2 hours signing people's stuff chatting to everyone. At Autohaus he talked and talked. Descriptions of his cars where like reading from a thesaurus. Clearly a smart, passionate guy.

yup, and he did it all again today with a tonne of enthusiasm 

Good to hear.  Would be a real shame to hear he was a wanker.  Good on him as more often than not it wouldn't be that way.

I asked what shouldn't I miss when looking round DTLA as I'll be there for a couple of days at the end of the month. He said email him and if he's home, he'll open the doors to his collection for me and the wife to have a look round. Properly nice dude B)

Here are a couple of my pics.......

26680065881_ce98599067_z.jpg

He's trying to work out which way his head has to be in order to read the POLICE sign on the front.

26140631354_77d4051665_z.jpg

I have a "man crush"

26721322356_7d9085bc42_z.jpg

Symsy and Steve??

26653481922_6a156cdb3c_z.jpg

My Magnus photo.    Thanks to the "helper" who offered to take the photo, and somehow changed the settings on the DSLR from FULLY BOZZO level to something else.   Squint - you can just make us out 

26140583524_639a5b3c7e_z.jpg

Both boys got their licence.   Thanks @maddin for your help.

26721303386_10e331130d_z.jpg

@symsy hangin wid da boys.

Chris, epic effort driving the boys down from Byron!  Good to meet you briefly. 

Here are a couple of my pics.......

He's trying to work out which way his head has to be in order to read the POLICE sign on the front.

I have a "man crush"

Symsy and Steve??

My Magnus photo.    Thanks to the "helper" who offered to take the photo, and somehow changed the settings on the DSLR from FULLY BOZZO level to something else.   Squint - you can just make us out 

@symsy hangin wid da boys.

Here's some of my shots...

RS16_Porsche_classic_tent.jpg

550_rep_photomerge.jpg

There's Kerry on the far right!

RS16_regularity_lineup.jpg

thumb_IMG_2690_1024.jpg

thumb_IMG_2672_1024.jpg

thumb_IMG_2709_1024.jpg

thumb_IMG_2732_1024.jpg

thumb_IMG_2735_1024.jpg

thumb_IMG_2675_1024.jpg

thumb_IMG_2768_1024.jpg

thumb_IMG_2779_1024.jpg

So, I didn't take any photos on Saturday....only a few on Sunday...

Line up for Magnus kisses

thumb_IMG_2716_1024.jpg

Mick and Doug

i-8K9Gq3B.jpg

i-X59pwHR.jpg

i-GQHb7qN.jpg

i-fQZDZsp.jpg

i-JzfNqr8.jpg

i-LkmgQzM.jpg

26653481922_6a156cdb3c_z.jpg

26140583524_639a5b3c7e_z.jpg

Hmmm...I wasn't there but looking at all the cars I wish I was ,I also would have helped your kids get their license

but I fixed up your pic with Magnus instead.

porschebyron-1.jpg

Archived