Vote for my 356 B Super 90

I need some fuel vouchers - but really want the 356 to be #1 from the other bunch of cars........so, if you're a Shannons Club Member please login and vote.

http://www.shannons.com.au/club/show-n-shine/UF728Y15F2DLA2ON/1962-porsche-356-b-super-90/

If I win and you voted for me - I will organise a cruise one day with you.

I need some fuel vouchers - but really want the 356 to be #1 from the other bunch of cars........so, if you're a Shannons Club Member please login and vote.

http://www.shannons.com.au/club/show-n-shine/UF728Y15F2DLA2ON/1962-porsche-356-b-super-90/

If I win and you voted for me - I will organise a cruise one day with you.

you owe me BBC...Vote in.

I will be up at Curumbin for next Anzac Day, staying along the way with Paul who bought my Coxster at Lennox Heads.

So I just might be looking for a cruise in that great car....

you owe me BBC...Vote in.

I will be up at Curumbin for next Anzac Day, staying along the way with Paul who bought my Coxster at Lennox Heads.

So I just might be looking for a cruise in that great car....

you must drop in. We will look after you :ph34r:

How about a few words on driving impressions Chris?  Comparo with the 911 and the 993 

ill ignore the provocation from the water cooled honorary member....

My first time sitting in the 356 I was astounded just how damn small it is. No centre handbrake coz there's no room between the seats. 

Very soft seating position. Very very high dashboard. 

Feels like an Antique...... Hand crafted and really handmade. 

The engine is loud. @symsy can attest to rhat as he took it for a spin. Even he thinks that the Drum brakes all around work well but need attention.  I think he's a girl.

It needs to rev at 3k to move, otherwise shudders. Very quick once on the go. From the 911, it is a challenge to keep up with it on the twisties. 

The 72 911 feels like a luxury car in comparison. It's more spacious, more comfortable and feels so more modern.

Oh, and the rear seat in the 356 has less room than a 911. Lucky my kids don't go in the 356.

Pretty sure you would get stoned (rocks not weed) in Byron if you had a modern Porsche. BBC gets away with aircooled because the hippies think hes rocking a beetle.. 

pretry sure I've seen a few modern Porsches,  but they all start with C.

Old is accepted here.........that's why I fit in.

pretry sure I've seen a few modern Porsches,  but they all start with C.

Old is accepted here.........that's why I fit in.

I would fit in really well there then.....

dirt_on_beachpre.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Just checked back on this Shannons Competition - thanks to all who voted, I have twenty votes.  However, it looks like the FIAT club of Australia has arranged an assault on the voting, with the first NINE places filled with Fiats.   Places 1 to 8 are X/19 !    And they have a total of 1,216 votes between them.

So, unless I find another 190 friends / foes to vote, then I hang up my shoes.

Do you think a 356 should be beaten by 9 FIATS ?

Just checked back on this Shannons Competition - thanks to all who voted, I have twenty votes.  However, it looks like the FIAT club of Australia has arranged an assault on the voting, with the first NINE places filled with Fiats.   Places 1 to 8 are X/19 !    And they have a total of 1,216 votes between them.

So, unless I find another 190 friends / foes to vote, then I hang up my shoes.

Do you think a 356 should be beaten by 9 FIATS ?

Dirty deeds and skullduggery all right...  

90 Fiarts wouldn't beat a 356.

PLUS we all know what FIAT stands for don't we........."FIX IT AGAIN TONY"

Archived