Sign in to follow this  
Classic Wheels Australia

Quality repro Fuchs

For those looking for high quality reproduction Fuchs and Cup wheels.

Classic Wheels Australia is the Aussie disributor of "MAXILITE" wheels.

Top quality and German TUV approved wheels they are currently used by many racing competitors and enthusiasts in Australia.

Welcome to contact anytime.

I use these wheels for tarmac rally....they look great, are good value & very strong. Happy to provide an independent opinion if any members want to PM me...

Cheers

Cam. A mate is building an ST replica, and wants Minilite style rims. Can you supply that style? I've passed on your details and website for him to contact you, so you may hear from him within the week

Cheers

I'm currently working to find a supplier of a quality Minilite style wheel to suit Porsche.

I can supply a billet machined wheel but it is very expensive.

There are probably lots of patterns or moulds around for Minilites as they have been around for a long time.

Problem is there are manufacturers gravity casting Minilites and Fuchs style wheels that are substandard.

For this reason I need to do my homework on any wheels I offer for sale.

In comparison I have a customer that anodized a set of my Maxilite cast wheels and they showed zero flaws or inclusions which confirms the quality of the material and casting method used.

Feel free to contact me anytime so I can keep you updated.

Cheers, 

Cameron

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

PFA [Porsche Forum Australia]

This is an online platform for like-minded Porsche fans/fanatics/tragics to come together to read, chat and share.

It is also a platform to arrange and participate in off-line social meet-ups, events and drives.