911 could be convinced...

kpac

So I accidentally sold a car, and am starting to snoop around for a replacement..

Could be convinced on a rear engined P..

Budget doesn't stretch to the 6figure examples. "Less is more"!!

Id be interested in anything that's being offloaded. Maybe someone could accidentally sell their car to me??

Im in Bris, Qld, but frequent other capitals..

May I ask how one accidentally sells a car?

Edit: Perhaps....

"So there I was cruising along when out steps this pedestrian. I brake to avoid him and in his panic he drops his briefcase and spills all the contents. So I go help him pick it up and in all the confusion I now have a briefcase full of cash and he drove off in my car!"

Sub 70k ☹️

Sub $70k equals a later model 996, with cash to spare for preventative maintenance. 

It will also get you into a decent Cayman if you want a roof and a flat 6. Drive one before writing it off (the suggestion, not the Cayman hopefully). 

A quick search on carsales reveals over 80 911s in various configurations under $70k......

As Diamond said, the OP needs to narrow it down. Of 71 results under "Carrera" 61 of them are 996s. The remainder are convertibles, and one nice looking 3.2 UK car.

More info needed!

Not many pre 996 cars to choose from.

Cayman would be an awesome compromise if you went that way, like Lee said, hell of a car.

I am also watching watching the market,  but slim  pickings at the moment, i may have to hotrod a 996.

Archived