My expensive tent included a free Porsche!

itsujack

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking forward to seeing the new toy in Tassie!

Me too mate, can't wait to show it some Tassie Twisties!

Yes! Are you bringing this car? Maybe consider a clear film for the forward facing paint? You can drive without fear then.

Would you recommend this, have been wondering about clear film for the front, I've never had it done before?...

Me too mate, can't wait to show it some Tassie Twisties!

Would you recommend this, have been wondering about clear film for the front, I've never had it done before?...

In a word yes. I have it on 2 of my cars with great paint. One I had done after a paint job the other regretfully after it was stone chipped through regular driving on normal roads. The only one that doesn't have it is stone chipped to hell anyhow. Remember in convoy in Tassie you may we'll cop it. Bonnet front bar, front of front fenders, mirrors, behind the rear wheels, even side skirts. Up to you, but I wouldn't drive yours at all without it.

In a word yes. I have it on 2 of my cars with great paint. One I had done after a paint job the other regretfully after it was stone chipped through regular driving on normal roads. The only one that doesn't have it is stone chipped to hell anyhow. Remember in convoy in Tassie you may we'll cop it. Bonnet front bar, front of front fenders, mirrors, behind the rear wheels, even side skirts. Up to you, but I wouldn't drive yours at all without it.

http://porscheforum.com.au/topic/1538-what-did-you-do-to-your-porsche-today/?page=168#comment-194369

• 3 weeks later...

New camping accessories! Bag, original book and Christophorus issues featuring the Spyder.

So this is what happens when I go late night internet shopping, which started as a bit of a joke (thanks @Apogee !) Not usually a fan of matching luggage but have to say the PTS bag is excellent. Made of the same material as the Spyder roof, seatbelt material for straps, roof clips and red door pulls. Even matches the black on black Porsche script of the Spyder.

IMG_0111s_zpsuygvlbrs.jpg

IMG_0112s_zpsu0oucbld.jpg

IMG_0113s_zpsisye8xu1.jpg

New camping accessories! Bag, original book and Christophorus issues featuring the Spyder.

So this is what happens when I go late night internet shopping, which started as a bit of a joke (thanks @Apogee !) Not usually a fan of matching luggage but have to say the PTS bag is excellent. Made of the same material as the Spyder roof, seatbelt material for straps, roof clips and red door pulls. Even matches the black on black Porsche script of the Spyder.

IMG_0111s_zpsuygvlbrs.jpg

IMG_0112s_zpsu0oucbld.jpg

IMG_0113s_zpsisye8xu1.jpg

How did you get those old editions of Christophorus?

Hi @Ozvino you can get the PTS luggage here : http://selectionrs.com/en/166-porsche-luggage#/page-2

Email the owner and tell him to take off the VAT from the price. He has to send you a Paypal invoice so that VAT is not charged. 

While you are there, you could also pick up the Model for your car:

http://selectionrs.com/en/ebay-store/2922-porsche-boxster-spyder-white-1-18-gt-spirit-gt017.html

Archived