My expensive tent included a free Porsche!

itsujack

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats Mate, the only way to silence the knockers is to get it out to a track day, post a wicked lap time and wipe half the forum off the map as few will be able to match it :ph34r:

Already booked for Burrows November Day :D

Congrats Mate, the only way to silence the knockers is to get it out to a track day, post a wicked lap time and wipe half the forum off the map as few will be able to match it :ph34r:

Then get ya helmet hair fixed at the track!

how does one book for Burrows Day?

Contact Luke O'Neill:

http://www.longroup.com.au/

They are by invitation, my guess probably booked out for dates rest of year, but worth going on the waitlist as people do cancel last minute. More info here:

http://www.longroup.com.au/index.php/events/46-burrows-drive-days-2015/89-burrows-drive-days-2015

Contact Luke O'Neill:

http://www.longroup.com.au/

They are by invitation, my guess probably booked out for dates rest of year, but worth going on the waitlist as people do cancel last minute. More info here:

http://www.longroup.com.au/index.php/events/46-burrows-drive-days-2015/89-burrows-drive-days-2015

Thanks Jad.

I think you'll find the Burrows days are not timed 

Yep, been to half dozen or so now and timing is not allowed. Will be a good sighting day before heading to one of the other days that are a little more competitive...

Couple of shots from Sergio while she was in at Autohaus for the PPI. Looks shiny but the paint has swirls and holograms all over it. Need to book it in for a paint correction next week, but before that I'll be giving the interior a good once over. I never feel like a car is mine until I've given it a proper clean in and out. That means removing whatever comes off easily, shampoo carpets, wipe down and then a bit of leather moisturising, particularly important for a cab... 3,2,1 ;)

DSC_7805_Fotor_zpsckaqhkgr.jpg

DSC_7767_Fotor_zpsnzld1rfn.jpg

DSC_7769_Fotor_zpshlzf4chr.jpg

Looks shiny but the paint has swirls and holograms all over it. Need to book it in for a paint correction next week,

I have my car in for a paint correction and Opti-Coating as we speak.  Let me know if you want the details - I'm also expecting they will give me some before and afters.

Also had my previous car (jet black BMW) paint corrected and protected with Ceramic Pro which was amazing.  So can share the details for that too if you want

I have my car in for a paint correction and Opti-Coating as we speak.  Let me know if you want the details - I'm also expecting they will give me some before and afters.

Also had my previous car (jet black BMW) paint corrected and protected with Ceramic Pro which was amazing.  So can share the details for that too if you want

Thanks, I'm what you might call a hobby detailer, so I will do everything including the sealing myself just not the correction. I've got a couple of good contacts for the correction, one of which I am going to try this time. Post up the pics of yours when it's done, I love a good before and after shot! I'll be doing the same.

Interior strip and clean today. Overall it's very clean, but as expected 303 lifted some dirt from door pulls, wheel and handles. Leather fed with some AMMO magic. Loving the carbon seats and the velcro alcantara inserts, makes cleaning nice and simple, same with the roof, just take it right off! Also removed all external badges and rear brake light to make paint correction easier later this week.

SPY_20161010_007_zps7yx1pgvn.jpg

SPY_20161010_008_zps7hlfxicm.jpg

SPY_20161010_009_zps1kbbganf.jpg

SPY_20161010_010_zpsdrxkeyoc.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

It is all about the fine details ,,,they feel fast,r when they are clean ..................:D 

True that! And I'm sure all those paint swirls were slowin' me down too. Just back from paint correction, silky now, worth at least 10hp...

IMG_9358s_zpsgcvyiagd.jpg

• 1 month later...

Gotta love an unsealed road and dirty cars always go harder!  Bet you can't wait to hit it with the spray foam ?

Yep! In fact going a step or two further this wash... wheel well cleaning in progress. Good to take off the wheels and trim to have a good poke around, everything looks good so far.

IMG_9696s_zpswjeqct8y.jpg

Archived