Slant nosed 997 kit

Carrera28

Geez that looks pretty damn good wonder how good it's be in the flesh...20k Aust and then freight and 15k paint and new rims n tyres and something else of course and it's about 40 to 45k all up.. looks pretty horn though! and you wouldnt see another!

Would it fit a 996? Perfect for that if you want to hotrod one, I really like the look of it, but I like the original slantnose too, think I'm a minority there.

I'm with you Stephen, I quite like the slant noses, even the 964 one :)

Porsche-964-Turbo-Slantnose-1.jpg

The new one needs toning down a bit.... but I mostly like it :)

porsche-911-997-gets-the-935-slant-nose-

I can't see why it would not fit the 996?

Looks typically Japanese! Like a Porsche built for running the wangan. I like the concept. 

The front bar could be better, like the fixtures/fittings look like an after thought and you are blocking off your radiators, even if that ducts the air into the radiators I dare say you are compromising the airflow to them. 

I think it looks pretty cool. The rear could be better though...looks weird with bolt on arches at the back and smooth fenders at the front. Should be either one or the other front and rear.

A more 935 inspired backside would be more suitable imho...like the Kremer 935/GT3.

1025927d1456798826-kremer-997-935-997-kr

Looks typically Japanese! Like a Porsche built for running the wangan. I like the concept. 

The front bar could be better, like the fixtures/fittings look like an after thought and you are blocking off your radiators, even if that ducts the air into the radiators I dare say you are compromising the airflow to them. 

that stupid vent in either side directing air straight at the tyre.. needs to be angled the other direction (think GT2 evo) to draw air out from the radiators.

Archived