New arrival

GC9911

Agree entirely, the 991.2 GT3 cars will be the ones to own as they're 4.0l and based off the current cup car engine.   The series 1 cars may actually end up being a bit of an orphan long term, wedged between the 997 cars with Mezger's and the 991.2 cars with the current cup car engine.   The .1 car engines have no race history or development. 

A friend of my daughters made this vid, lead actors a dick but you can only work with whats on hand. 

Great to see the young ones having a go.

Your Porsche video can be viewed by clicking this link

PS needs some volume.

A friend of my daughters made this vid, lead actors a dick but you can only work with whats on hand. 

PS needs some volume.

The supporting cast make up for the lead actor.... :lol:

Nice vid!

Very funny Al.

A man in a shed with tools, tractor, quad, and a "Porsche" must = heaven. 

Wood working is dusty, well at least on the odd occasion I try it, so how do you keep the P car clean. Suppose dust is better than metal grinder spray. 

A man in a shed with tools, tractor, quad, and a "Porsche" must = heaven. 

Wood working is dusty, well at least on the odd occasion I try it, so how do you keep the P car clean. Suppose dust is better than metal grinder spray. 

Usually has a cover on it, & I try not to do too much sanding, most of the stuff ups are at the measuring stage. If I make mistakes they're usually bigger than what sanding can fix☹️

• 2 weeks later...

PS needs some volume.

great stuff!

"If anyone knows what the strange lever is between the seats please let the dealer know, they hadn't seen one before!"

It's for pulling up and down and puts a big Smile on your Face !   :rolleyes:

Thanks, Love the feedback on these latest Models.

Archived