GT2 RS

Orange would really suit that car to a T it just screams look at me ,,,saw a Miami blue render on Rennlist and that look wild also ,,,700bhp standard ,,,,,imagine when the tuners start on this engine WOW 750 ,,,800 bhp no doubt crazy numbers .............I think your right they will be $650 to $700 K ............may have to sell my house and live in the car :Chuckle2:

I'd be interested to know what a tune could dial up down low in the torque department combined with removing the factory cats and whats that worth to you in terms of the  2.8 sec number and exhaust note.  If you weren't precious with the kilometers, , reckon I have the ultimate SSMT run for that car.   Helmet and accessories, laptop with cable, custom test pipes ( may need a mate to take those up with them if they are a bit large) basic toolkit  (or does it come with one for your $650k) and a couple pairs of jocks etc in an overnight bag.   Leave Saturday morning and take the long way to the snowy 1000 from Melbourne ,  and should get there Sunday morning.  Drop in the custom test pipes  / decatted exhaust section, hook up the laptop and switch the stock tune to custom.    See how you go against the monsters that came up on the trailers with parachutes

@ symsy, be disappointed if you didn't see 7 in a couple of those runs and you could test out the overevs tracking software before you load back the stock tune and remove the testpipes back to stock system.  Plus thinking with DJM's skills, he would get it out of 2nd.  me thinking at least  would see 4th in a dead straight 1000m run  

What's with that red steering wheel and interior?  Ruins it, needs stealth black interior.  Awesome car, you wouldn't get out of second gear in Aus.

if you're looking at the interior in that thing next stop, Shitsville ....

Also, 668 on the road (before ticking any option boxes.

RSR Garageman, we need to talk.  Some of the kids need to leave home ...

My wife comes in just now and says "the boys tell me you're getting another car?"

"tErm yep, looking at something"

"Porsche?"

"yes"

"Well, something will have to go"

"Are you happy here?"

Not smart I know but I laughed ....

You do like to live dangerously Sven! ;) 

If u buy a new GT2RS you will be living on the razors edge that is a lot of performance for a street car and is going to be close to 918 times around the Ring ,,my guess is a very low 7 min time..

They reckon it will go faster than Huracan Performante 6:52......

@Skidmarks you can start playing and spending:  

http://cc.porsche.com/icc_pcna/ccCall.do?rt=1498953477&screen=768x1024&userID=USM&lang=us&PARAM=parameter_internet_us&ORDERTYPE=991860&MODELYEAR=2018&hookURL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.porsche.com%2fusa%2fmodelstart%2f

Go easy, I did a trial run and added US$60k to the US$293k list price.  I particularly liked the carbon fibre floor mats with leather edging $950.....they really know how to gouge the well healed.

http://www.porsche-code.com/PJP833S7

if there is a 996.1 GT3 CS taking up valuable parking space, let me know, I may be able to help 

No CS in stock. Just a plain Jane Touring ...

What's with that red steering wheel and interior?  Ruins it, needs stealth black interior.  Awesome car, you wouldn't get out of second gear in Aus.

Maybe they hired an interior "stylist" from Gemballa or TechArt ...?

Maybe they hired an interior "stylist" from Gemballa or TechArt ...?

Red to go with the hot flushes, the terror cold sweats  and the red bloot shot eyes from them being forced and  rolled back in ya head from the g forces 

Better get a medical prior to driving ;)

What a killer car! Good balance between performance and overstated looks. 

I like the interior too, the car is meant to be loud and have that wow factor, why would you go with a conservative black interior? At that price bracket, they're charging more than the best McLaren has to offer and competing directly with the Ferrari 488 (which is cheaper before options), obviously this car will destroy the Ferrari in terms of performance. But then you're charging a lot more than a Huracan Performante which would be a closer match I'm assuming. A well optioned GT2RS might push Aventador money (won't be as quick, but v12 and road presence second to none). 

I wonder how it'll drive in the wet? :lol:

I wonder too , but do those cars ever get wet , apart from a detail ? 

Fair point. I would not take it out too often that's for sure. 

No good for donuts though.....bloody PDK

Too epic for donuts, go get an SS. :P

I wonder too , but do those cars ever get wet , apart from a detail ? 

Mine do.  Put the Lava car on the hoist the other day and with some pride noted much road sourced corruption from a recent run up a mountain. Still haven't washed it since then. I'm ashamed ... must have taken 10's of thousands in value off on that morning alone.

Fair point. I would not take it out too often that's for sure. 

Too epic for donuts, go get an SS. :P

erm, you can do donuts with PDK ...

Just imagine, picking the sticky bits of Cup 2 off that carbon..  

Could be like a Pubesent kid , busting those zits that have been threatening to grow into a new nose, trying not to leave marks before his date on Friday.

Too many donuts 

Archived