GT2 RS

Just got sent a teaser video of the GT2RS by the nice man at my local Porsche Centre.

Think GT3RS thats had a session or 20 on the 'roids...

Gaping front openings for cooling, naca ducts in bonnet, louvres in front guard like GT3RS but different construction

0-100 in 2.8 seconds

3.8 litre twin turbo 

515 kw (700 hp) - 750 nm max torque

vmax 340 km/h

Carbon brakes

Its on YouTube.

I need a little lie down ...

Trade the lot in ..  just get one .. seriously .. 2.8 seconds, imagine how exciting it could be between the sets of lights , on the way to work in the morning .

I think i could be happy just knowing someone whos got one … the first question is what colour … Orange?

That is one very very tasty car .. 997 GT2 is hot but thats just sublime

>Like> Like> Like>    -  try typing that in thats about how long 2.8 seconds is    

Second question though is there a track in Australia where you think you will ever see that little No 7 come up on the dash board?

I need to go back to work , anyone got a job I need an upgrade.

I guess also few aliases and fake driving licences

Trade the lot in ..  just get one .. seriously .. 2.8 seconds, imagine how exciting it could be between the sets of lights , on the way to work in the morning .

I think i could be happy just knowing someone whos got one … the first question is what colour … Orange?

That is one very very tasty car .. 997 GT2 is hot but thats just sublime

>Like> Like> Like>    -  try typing that in thats about how long 2.8 seconds is    

Second question though is there a track in Australia where you think you will ever see that little No 7 come up on the dash board?

I need to go back to work , anyone got a job I need an upgrade.

I guess also few aliases and fake driving licences

Yep, orange. 

Although nearly went the purple for the last silly car so might go there.

It would see "7" down Conrod. 

Perfect as an every day car.  The English car goes as does perhaps one of the others - or maybe 2 of the others as I still think that it'll be $1000 per hp ...

Orange would really suit that car to a T it just screams look at me ,,,saw a Miami blue render on Rennlist and that look wild also ,,,700bhp standard ,,,,,imagine when the tuners start on this engine WOW 750 ,,,800 bhp no doubt crazy numbers .............I think your right they will be $650 to $700 K ............may have to sell my house and live in the car :Chuckle2:

700HP + PDK, Jesus Christ, I don't think my brain could keep up these days.... 

Typing that is like the time it takes for  4 gear changes mate .. yes you gotta catchup .. 

Just got sent a teaser video of the GT2RS by the nice man at my local Porsche Centre.

Think GT3RS thats had a session or 20 on the 'roids...

Gaping front openings for cooling, naca ducts in bonnet, louvres in front guard like GT3RS but different construction

0-100 in 2.8 seconds

3.8 litre twin turbo 

515 kw (700 hp) - 750 nm max torque

vmax 340 km/h

Carbon brakes

Its on YouTube.

I need a little lie down ...

I HEAR $650,000 ?

There is a very amusing video of Mark Webber and Walter on facebook taking corners in the new GT2RS ,,sadly I can,t figure out how to post it up ,,,,made me laugh try check it out :D

Just and observation on car sales there are four 911R being flipped for around $900K each ,,,,,,,,,,,At $650 K this seems like a bargain ,,,,I would have $250 K to spend on and air cooled 911 .........:D 

If you dont want, I do , I hear nothing ..im not on the christmas car list obviously

it'd be rude not to ...

Reckon they just dropped in price a bit

shouldn't be anywhere near where they're priced.  

There is a very amusing video of Mark Webber and Walter on facebook taking corners in the new GT2RS ,,sadly I can,t figure out how to post it up ,,,,made me laugh try check it out :D

Skids , I reckon a communial slave structure works all also … cant you just tell em you need two cos you cant decide on colour and we have the second as a PFA community car , Im not that possesive and dont mind paddes as long as people wipe them down after use..

I will pay to beat the slave.. if thats not too politically incorrect to say.

Or just give me the dudes name that sent you the email , I will the check in with some associates and see if there are any points of leverage and if he would amenable to have a tasty brown bag lunch or failing that if he has kids or a valuable wife that could kidnap them and see if that gets me to the top of the list.

Im supposed to be out viewing houses this morning , im gonna cancel .. I have to look at my cashflow first .. the motoring budget seems to call for priority

Thats not the one but has some footage and elements  from the add I speak off ...................In this add Mark shows Walter how fast he can get around the corner in the GT2 RS ,,,with precise on the limit correct driving technique learned in F1.....comes back into pit lane and Walter says that was very fast Fast Mark almost perfect ,,let me try ..........walter enters the corners and throughts the car 45 degrees side ways drifting through in a haze of tire smoke laughing ,,,,comes back into pit lane gets out still laughing shacks his head in dismay  and says ..........Your right Mark your way is much quicker :P  

My wife comes in just now and says "the boys tell me you're getting another car?"

"tErm yep, looking at something"

"Porsche?"

"yes"

"Well, something will have to go"

"Are you happy here?"

Not smart I know but I laughed ....

What's with that red steering wheel and interior?  Ruins it, needs stealth black interior.  Awesome car, you wouldn't get out of second gear in Aus.

Archived