BF Torino Rallye ST seats x 2

Due to the ever evolving progression of my 3.0L, I've decided to move on my current set of front seats that are a BF Torino 'Rallye ST' in 'Black' leatherette/basketweave (#B72). They are based on the 70's period competition seats and are a great balance of retro look with the increased support and functionality of a more modern racing bucket. They are also compatible with a 4, 5 & 6 point harness and have a fixed back. 

The BF Torino product is high quality and whilst the seats have been in my car for a year or so the car has had little use and the seats remain in as new condition.

These come out of Italy and I had to wait several months for them to arrive but in saying that they were worth the wait and I've been completely happy with them. I'm only looking to alter the seats due to an increased requirement for a more competition focused seat and thought I'd offer them for sale on here in case they were of interest to anyone. 

Included in the sale would be 2 x sets of adapters compatible with the 911 seat mounts. Depending on the car in most cases you can re-use the current seat sliders if you want them to be adjustable (back/forwards)   

Asking price is $2500.00 for the pair. Pick up is in Frankston South Vic or postage can be arranged at the buyers expense. Happy to answer any questions via PM.

Cheers, Hugh. 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/k6p7ol94vaw7k36/download (5).jpg?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1ay6r91jqq8rrzp/download (8).jpg?dl=0

I'm only looking to alter the seats due to an increased requirement for a more competition focused seat and thought I'd offer them for sale on here in case they were of interest to anyone. 

Been doing some post-Winton seat searching myself thinking along the same lines...otherwise these would be very retro-roadster!

< @GUT Please move the needle on your avatar to approx 9500 rpm for me. Better yet, make it a gif that rips up from 1000 to 9500.

Due to the ever evolving progression of my 3.0L, I've decided to move on my current set of front seats that are a BF Torino 'Rallye ST' in 'Black' leatherette/basketweave (#B72). They are based on the 70's period competition seats and are a great balance of retro look with the increased support and functionality of a more modern racing bucket. They are also compatible with a 4, 5 & 6 point harness and have a fixed back. 

The BF Torino product is high quality and whilst the seats have been in my car for a year or so the car has had little use and the seats remain in as new condition.

These come out of Italy and I had to wait several months for them to arrive but in saying that they were worth the wait and I've been completely happy with them. I'm only looking to alter the seats due to an increased requirement for a more competition focused seat and thought I'd offer them for sale on here in case they were of interest to anyone. 

Included in the sale would be 2 x sets of adapters compatible with the 911 seat mounts. Depending on the car in most cases you can re-use the current seat sliders if you want them to be adjustable (back/forwards)   

Asking price is $2500.00 for the pair. Pick up is in Frankston South Vic or postage can be arranged at the buyers expense. Happy to answer any questions via PM.

Cheers, Hugh. 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/k6p7ol94vaw7k36/download (5).jpg?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1ay6r91jqq8rrzp/download (8).jpg?dl=0

if they're still for sale, I'll take them. 

Part of me regrets not getting these but probably glad they're gone so I'm out of my misery.  Tempting tho they were they were going to take me off path.

Looking forward to seeing the finished product! 

So what race seats are you looking for?

What have you got? ;) I actually purchased some Cobra seats yesterday.................in addition to some new 6 point harness's for both driver and passenger. I am still chasing a BBS centre if you have any of those spare lying around? :D

What have you got? ;) I actually purchased some Cobra seats yesterday.................in addition to some new 6 point harness's for both driver and passenger. I am still chasing a BBS centre if you have any of those spare lying around? :D

I have a brand new Sparco Sprint seat that i don't need if anyone is interested.. they don't cost much http://www.autosport.com.au/sparco-sprint-fia-seat 

Haven't found any BBS centres yet..

Sold. Looking forward to seeing what they are going into! 

Going into my 72S.  

Replacing some early 80's Recaro's.  They look great but more of a G series seat.  Would be a good alternative for someone looking at factory Sport seats.  Hint ...

I had looked at some period correct Recaro sport seats but the 15K price tag didn't light the fuse.  

Replacing some early 80's Recaro's.  They look great but more of a G series seat.  Would be a good alternative for someone looking at factory Sport seats.  Hint ...

ok ok send me a pic!

If you haven't already, get a Hans collar to go with your harnesses.  Even in a smallish shunt your head is like a bowling ball trying to rip itself off your shoulders. 

If you haven't already, get a Hans collar to go with your harnesses.  Even in a smallish shunt your head is like a bowling ball trying to rip itself off your shoulders. 

I'm currently running a Hans also, thanks for the heads up though! :)

I'm currently running a Hans also, thanks for the heads up though! :)

I'm getting more annoyed with myself I didn't grab these but anyhow....

If you're buying a harness ensure you get one with the thin-at-the-top shoulder straps that are HANS compatible.

Archived