BELOVED BLUEBIRD FOR SALE....BWAAAAHHHH

Well it's happened, the Beloved Bluebird is definitely up for sale.   It breaks my heart to let it go, but the time has come. 

Missus Niko's new CX5 arrived on Friday and we just ain't got the room to keep it.

If anyone out there is interested, and I know you will be all falling over yourself to buy it, Please contact me.

Photos were taken this morning, so what you see is what you get.

Being on club plates means it gets sold unregistered.   I am asking $5k but willing to negotiate.

Plus happy to take it to a workshop for a PPI if required.   It could be a daily driver without any problem.   Car is near perfect.

BLUEBIRD BODY 1

BLUEBIRD ENGINE 1

BLUEBIRD INTERIOR 1

BLUEBIRD OWNERS MANUAL 1

FOR MORE INFO IF YOUR STILL INTERESTED IT'S ON THE CAR SALES SITE BELOW....

https://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Nissan-Bluebird-1985/SSE-AD-4934895

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Niko.

Shit. If I had a spare 5k I'd buy it.

You didn't mention the very special wheel caps on the mags.

I actually sourced a proper set in stead of the errrr special ones I had on it.  

Young bloke at Bob Janes pulled a set out of the back room, which fitted perfectly.

I dropped him in a tattslotto for his effort.;)

The other thing I never mentioned.... and this is eeerie.   The battery died the same day Una (97) the original owner died.   :o

Great little car. Good luck with the sale Niko. It must have been a hard decision to let her go.

Thanks Steve.   yep I do hate letting it go.  

Once she's gone it will be the first time since 1971 I haven't had a Datsun or a Nissan in my driveway.:(

Aussie delivered? Asking similar dollars for a comparable TRX .....missing out on the 4 wheels discs, 15 inch forged snowflakes, 5 speed box, rear spoiler and not forgetting te famous badging with the different flags!!

Once she's gone it will be the first time since 1971 I haven't had a Datsun or a Nissan in my driveway.:(

GLWTS Niko, I imagine it will be a sad day saying goodbye.

Once she's gone, sounds like you'll have some free space in the drive for another Porsche :Beer: .

CX5 is no excuse.....they have big wheels, don't you have a nature strip for that?

GLWTS Niko, I imagine it will be a sad day saying goodbye.

Once she's gone, sounds like you'll have some free space in the drive for another Porsche :Beer: .

CX5 is no excuse.....they have big wheels, don't you have a nature strip for that?

Thanks Stepo, ha ha where I live if I left the 5 on the nature strip, the wheels would be gone the first night, if not the entire car.:o

Just between you and me, I don't think I will get what I'm asking for the BB, so while it's stored at my mates factory it's all good.B)

Meanwhile Mrs Niko, thinks I am doing the right thing by having it advertised.   :ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...

Oh poooor Niko.. I've seen your beloved BB and I know how flipping awesome it is.

Anyhoo its advertised, thats all you can do :)

Oh and battery  - eeek that is very very eerie!!!

Thanks A.   It is sad to have to let it go, I just hope it eventually goes to a good home.:Sweating:

Archived