I'm in.  Bringing the missus as well so I can get her enthused about these cars!

Looking forward to meeting a number of you....

Can't commit just yet .... kinda organised with Jr to take the 911 Jr to the All German Day in Sydney .... thought they'd enjoy a Porsche with a difference ....

I'll have to let you know closer to time .... :)

Give the young one a jerry can of fuel and a GPS  and he'll make his own way there. You go to Wollombi, return home using the 'ground hog day' option one the Autohaus website and you meet up at Windsor for the convoy trip home.  

Sorted. :D

I'm keen as it's been a while. Need to be back in town for a birthday lunch so might just do the early run a quick coffee chat and head back.

ill be at the 711 with ourkind as part of the 7am crew

You must be spending all your wine money on tyres these days Kurt ?

GT3 owners are generally pretty unsociable :ph34r:

I'm in.  Bringing the missus as well so I can get her enthused about these cars!

Looking forward to meeting a number of you....

Give the young one a jerry can of fuel and a GPS  and he'll make his own way there. You go to Wollombi, return home using the 'ground hog day' option one the Autohaus website and you meet up at Windsor for the convoy trip home.  

Sorted. :D

wont Junior be peddling??

You must be spending all your wine money on tyres these days Kurt ?

Shit, I try not to add it up.. I find that helps! ? 

GT3 owners are generally pretty unsociable :ph34r:

Absolutely, social outcasts!! 

But shit planning, I like that drive.. had it been another day, I'd of been a 100% chance 

Archived