FS - 15 x 6 Fuchs (5/72) x 4 *SOLD*

****SOLD****

4 x date stamped 5/73........EDIT 5/72  

(flat Fuchs)  very nice condition, a few marks here and there, however they present very nicely.

I will sell with Michelin Energy 205/60 (75% tread) or wheels on their own for same price.

If you want better pics I will send hi-res via email or SMS.

Prefer pick up Sydney area. 

4 x date stamped 5/73........EDIT 5/72  

(flat Fuchs)  very nice condition, a few marks here and there, however they present very nicely.

I will sell with Michelin Energy 205/60 (75% tread) or wheels on their own for same price.

$3600 ONO

If you want better pics I will send hi-res via email or SMS.

Prefer pick up Sydney area. 

PM sent.

OK, now I need some advice.  Anyone used transport companies to move stuff like this?  If so, who and how do they want them packed?

Any advice would be gratefully received.

Bags the free tyres!

Steady on!

But if you can assist on the transport question we may be able to talk ...!

OK, now I need some advice.  Anyone used transport companies to move stuff like this?  If so, who and how do they want them packed?

Any advice would be gratefully received.

Steady on!

But if you can assist on the transport question we may be able to talk ...!

Sven, Use a company liftload.com.au 

Had 4 x 19" wheels and tyres from NSW to Melbourne for $303 - Cheapest I could find and phenomenal service

E-go $70 set of 4 rims and tyres Adelaide to Sydney. Should be on a pallet

Thanks Lee.  Still struggling to get anyone to assist but may have broken through with someone.  Would E-go bring a pallet and pack?

Try Barnett's.... can box em as singles. Very cheap and usually overnight.

Thanks

Where are they based?

Thanks Lee.  Still struggling to get anyone to assist but may have broken through with someone.  Would E-go bring a pallet and pack?

E-go will do single boxes from my experience. I doubt they would pack, not for the money they charge....

Thanks

Where are they based?

What Adam said mate. They do ask for you to wrap, pack, box up the parcels etc, though I have dropped in 4 loose rims with tyres fitted at the depot and used their pallets. Just need to make sure the con notes are taped on each rim. They offer depot to depot so you take them there, or pick up from wherever you want them collected from. It's an online booking thing only too, so if you're anything like me, it can be frustrating at first, but they'e bloody cheap

E-go $70 set of 4 rims and tyres Adelaide to Sydney. Should be on a pallet

If you arrange depot to depot delivery you can get the wheels packed and shrink wrapped on a pallet for a fee.  Once you have your order in the system, take your wheels to the depot and they'll do the rest.  

On 11/17/2017 at 1:29 PM, Skidmarks said:

Thanks

Where are they based?

they come to you - door to door most locations on east coast.

http://www.barnetts.com.au/section.content/home 

Archived