Singer for sale

That it would be. Dirty imports ??

Dirty is the correct term ;)

That'd be Edward Lovetts car I reckon

http://instagram.com/edwardlovett

Does that mean if you could own it for a year in the U.K. You could bring it in as a personal import? 

Wouldnt be worth much once here though...rusty Pommy imports... 

Not only rusty, but a dirty left hooker too.

I am not loving that new lightweight interior. I appreciated the workmanship, but it doesn't really look like a 911 interior any more. I think the regular spec would be good for me.

I am not loving that new lightweight interior. I appreciated the workmanship, but it doesn't really look like a 911 interior any more. I think the regular spec would be good for me.

Spat my coffee out. That car is stupendous in every way. So much prefer that than their vanilla offerings...

Spat my coffee out. That car is stupendous in every way. So much prefer that than their vanilla offerings...

I wouldn't even call Singer vanilla ;)

The new tail lights and front indicators are cool, and I am glad they went back to 964 mirrors, instead of the weird cocked ones they had. Not sold on the centre lock Fuch's either to be honest.

And purple tartan does? ??

(I do like the purple though)

What's the ballpark figure your reckon. £300 to £500k? 

That'd be Edward Lovetts car I reckon

http://instagram.com/edwardlovett

Does that mean if you could own it for a year in the U.K. You could bring it in as a personal import? 

Wouldnt be worth much once here though...rusty Pommy imports... 

Correct Trev - Mr Lovett is one very wealthy car dealer, thanks to Daddy me thinks (Dick Lovett...cruel parents)

Weirdly I saw this car come off the production line when I was there last year. One of the first to get the upgraded interiors. The blue colour is amazing. 

I haven't enquired on price but would have to have been a $600KUS build price (fully specked they are now $750kUS and thats before we talk Williams engine). It is however the first to come on the open market (a few have sold within the customer base). Still less than 50 every made....I would get one of these over an R anyday

Archived