There are a couple of Maybe Smay-be's..!  Pfft..  Get out and drive it like you stole it.. 

Bags not the C up Front though, as I always seem to be.  ;) 

'The Radar Detector'...

52 minutes ago, WOKA said:

There are a couple of Maybe Smay-be's..!  Pfft..  Get out and drive it like you stole it.. 

'The Radar Detector'...

Saturday is a work day for me.... these drives never seem to be a Sunday :)

58 minutes ago, WOKA said:

'The Radar Detector'...

Depends... :ph34r:

Roster says I'm working that weekend.  Hoping to have completed the contract by then and finally have some weekend time back.  Driving 1hr a fortnight is nowhere near enough. :angry:

1 hour ago, WOKA said:

'The Radar Detector'...

You tell em mate. Get that Jason E dude out front mate, i wish someone would organise  a drive down here, oh wait, track day tomorrow, yew.

On ‎22‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 8:06 PM, flamingporsche said:

Depends... :ph34r:

Roster says I'm working that weekend.  Hoping to have completed the contract by then and finally have some weekend time back.  Driving 1hr a fortnight is nowhere near enough. :angry:

No dice - I'm out. Still working weekends (and nights, and early mornings, and ... :()

4 hours ago, bergmeister66 said:

Yep ok - looks like it is going to be mostly Porsches on this run but I think we can accommodate an RS3.  See you all in the morning 7.30am at The Gap Park n Ride.

I'm Out. work issue come up. Enjoy the drive.  Hopefully by next time the Touring will have turned up...

Archived