For Sale '98 Boxster

Putting this up on behalf of a friend.

Immaculate car with 129,000 odd kms, auto, 2 owner car and OCD driver. It really is in fantastic condition for it's age, it has later wheels on it but the original wheels are there with the tyres from the factory (yikes). Also has a hard top but selling separate.

Anyone who is interested in an early car that has been looked after this car is stunning. Asking $18,500, PM me if interested and i will pass on his details.

zkGDp7k.jpg

XQEKOyG.jpg

TydbOpC.jpg

HG1HCRX.jpg

ndOWXJD.jpg

vQQM6C3.jpg

4ecR303.jpg

D0P7T5Q.jpg

3CaXL2L.jpg

tOCM3e9.jpg

1 hour ago, 3legs said:

Hey Lee, I dare you to call me a hairdresser tomorrow when I bring the Boxster to Uraidla. Go on I dare you 😀🤣😭

Very nice car btw. 

Haha, my comment wasnt actually a reference to the Boxster/hairdresser insult. It was just for the colour Porsche chose 😂

No idea @Niko Will do a search and get back to you asap 😁

5 minutes ago, LeeM said:

Haha, my comment wasnt actually a reference to the Boxster/hairdresser insult. It was just for the colour Porsche chose 😂

No idea @Niko Will do a search and get back to you asap 😁

ha ha, I'm not going there I handed my scissors in....:Chuckle2:

5 hours ago, edgy said:

This is exactly what we were after and it popped up on my radar a day after I put a deposit on the one we bought... great looking car, I dare say it would be in our garage if I didn’t buy the one we just did! 

Sorry mate i didn't know he was really serious  about selling otherwise i would have let you know about it. It really is a stunning car. 

On ‎22‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 16:28, 3legs said:

Hey Lee, I dare you to call me a hairdresser tomorrow when I bring the Boxster to Uraidla. Go on I dare you 😀🤣😭

Very nice car btw. 

You hairdresser!! Should have taken the 928.... 

It is a nice looking car!

Archived