Its a 7 speed PDK auto

For any further info or questions, please call Joseph directly on 0421 773 377

The car is located in the Docklands, Melbourne

IMG-0221.jpg

IMG-0219.jpg

IMG-0218.jpg

IMG-0220.jpg

IMG-0217.jpg

Ease up guys. People have different selling strategies that work for them. I know there has been a certain Blue Long bonnet recently advertised with no price in the post. No-one got stuck into that member so why this one??

Personally I would advertise with a price but that doesnt mean its right or wrong.

He has given a phone number so if you are genuinely interested call the seller and have a chat.

Lets be nice to each other....

8 hours ago, Chris-p said:

Ease up guys. People have different selling strategies that work for them. I know there has been a certain Blue Long bonnet recently advertised with no price in the post. No-one got stuck into that member so why this one??

Personally I would advertise with a price but that doesnt mean its right or wrong.

He has given a phone number so if you are genuinely interested call the seller and have a chat.

Sorry, I was just being silly....

12 hours ago, Chris-p said:

If it's for sale put a price on it. If the seller can't or won't put a price on the car then go auction & put it on the likes of eBay.

Otherwise pay to put it on Carsales or the like, become a FM member of PFA or stick it on Gumtree for free instead of piggybacking on your mates FM here.

Typ901 don't accept ads without a price as I believe the op has been advised.

You may have guessed, for me, if something is for sale be it eggs, bread, cars, beer, it needs a price.