Where did you drive your Porsche today?

Airhead

Great to hear you guy's are enjoying some action after your work on the car Harvs and Nick getting a purpose built machine.

Today Jim and I tested the Nurberg Run which has had the top third resurfaced and is waiting for you to put it into your schedules.

I chased Nix around Phillip Island circuit today. His first time on track and over a year since I've been on track. Good fun.

Wow, good stuff for both of you......?photos?????

I chased Nix around Phillip Island circuit today. His first time on track and over a year since I've been on track. Good fun.

Lucky for you he was in the "BIG RED 1" and not in the Coxster, otherwise you wouldn't have even seen him. :P

Felt a bit guilty today, haven't had the Coxster out for many weeks.... :mellow: 

Went out to the garage, took off the cover, turned the key and got the "nearly flat battery" noise. :(   

Still kicked over though. :)   

So moved the rest of the fleet out of the driveway and took her for a drive down PLINK to get a bit of juice back into the battery.  

Took about ten k's to get the thump thump thump of the flat spot from the tyres out.

Hope to take it for a better run later in the week.... :D  

As it was Nicks first track drive and I wasn't feeling like mixing it with the nutters in comp. , we were just playing around in the entree group. So no official times recorded.

Using my own timer I recorded a new PB by over 10 seconds. First time I've been on a dry track with r spec rubber at PI. The driver coaches helped hugely with advice on lines, gears etc. and they risk life by jumping in with newbies. Hats off to them.

For the first time since purchase my key remote wouldn't unlock the boxter. I swore I would never leave more than five days without a drive.

So a quick drive over the Burringbar range after a 7 day work schedule.

I got home to have my lady hold my face with a gleeful smile and a kiss. She then commented, "you have a good life my dear".

I do...

For the first time since purchase my key remote wouldn't unlock the boxter. I swore I would never leave more than five days without a drive.

So what was the go with the remote, and what did you do....or was it the car having a flat battery?

I am not looking forward to replacing mine, one has given up the ghost some years back...and a new battery in it didn't fix it.

I am not looking forward to replacing mine, one has given up the ghost some years back...and a new battery in it didn't fix it.

Here Niko , it's what all the euro guys do nowadays , pretty trendy in Paris , Berlin etc

bf58b53e2cc0a51f7827bdf04c5714b2_large.j

So what was the go with the remote, and what did you do....or was it the car having a flat battery?

The owners manual says something about the security system won't allow entry by remote after 5 or 7 days. Just use the key in the door.

Maybe the Porsche stops purring after five days without a drive. hehe

Niko, if you get locked out of the Coxster just ask one of the kids in your hood if you can borrow their universal key

CCA3FBF8-C0F4-4545-8E93-8E6AF54B3153.jpg

Hmm, after recent events I'm sure they would be only to happy to help me out....not

The owners manual says something about the security system won't allow entry by remote after 5 or 7 days. Just use the key in the door.

Maybe the Porsche stops purring after five days without a drive. hehe

There you go, I never knew that (I should have asked my wife, she would have known that.) :P

I have never had that problem, but having said that I always leave it unlocked in the garage, just in case someone :ph34r: does happen to break in, they can just open the door instead of doing anything silly to the body or roof.

I have never had that problem, but having said that I always leave it unlocked in the garage, just in case someone :ph34r: does happen to break in, they can just open the door instead of doing anything silly to the body or roof.

What's your address again? I've forgotten  ;)