Where did you drive your Porsche today?

Airhead

It was such a good morning I decided to head up the Hunter Expressway and onto the Golden Highway to Wallaby Scrub Rd and head towards Broke and Wollombi where true to name (kind off), a big grey kangaroo came out of nowhere and across my path, god I was glad I was in the 944, after some heavy braking and steering I missed it by about half a metre.

Decided last minute to go for a long drive up to Jenolan caves on my Friday off. Sunny and ice cold + 100km/hr speed limit in the mountains. With no one around and being able to WOTT!!  simply amazing.

10513439_10152144271732330_4238784870871

1610761_10152144271892330_42625093728025

Love the colour Will :-)

I'm going to Wisemans Ferry tomorrow with the fam. and having lunch at the Bowling club....

Never eaten at the bowling club but if you're looking for good family spot I would suggest the Settles Arms Inn.

It's a bit further but is a great historical spot with good food. Go via St Albans Rd as Settlers Rd is dirt for a couple of k's.

Ahh...gotta love Bank Holiday!  SteveF and I sussed out some new driving roads around Portland and Sackville.  Stay tuned for another SMT soon!

I didn't get told that today was a bank holiday, which is unusual because a lot of people seem to mistake me for a  Merchant Banker, for some reason....

desismileys_4413.gif

Had the arvo off so decided to wash the pcar after the weekend. Afterwards sittings there I looked at the blue sky, looked at car & thought great day for a drive.

Went inside a asked the girl if she wanted to go for a beer by the water? "Yep", so off we go to Collaroy via McCarrs Creek Rd. Great bit of road.

As I'm blipping down a gear I hear from the passenger seat "I'll need a whiskey when we get there." :-)

SteveF I covet that turbo tail.

Thanks mate. I am note sure if it is a turbo tail or not. It is a reproduction and I was thinking of replacing it with the normal decklid (Peter kindly included one as part of the sale of the car) but I must say it is growing on me.

Had the arvo off so decided to wash the pcar after the weekend. Afterwards sittings there I looked at the blue sky, looked at car & thought great day for a drive.

Went inside a asked the girl if she wanted to go for a beer by the water? "Yep", so off we go to Collaroy via McCarrs Creek Rd. Great bit of road.

As I'm blipping down a gear I hear from the passenger seat "I'll need a whiskey when we get there." :-)

BJM My missus needs a scotch to get in the car with me for any trip more than 10km, and i have no idea why cant possibly be the driver or the roads i manage to find

Thanks mate. I am note sure if it is a turbo tail or not. It is a reproduction and I was thinking of replacing it with the normal decklid (Peter kindly included one as part of the sale of the car) but I must say it is growing on me.

Repro or not, if you decide to let it go, I am ready and waiting! Prefer including deck lid.

Finally took my car out on Sunday. She hasn't moved for months while I've been doing work on my house, but I couldn't take it any longer. I woke up early so thought stuff it I'm going. Left my place about 5:30am, maybe a little earlier, up the old pacific highway to Calga, u-turn and back home for breakfast with the kids at 7am! Ahh she loved it, the further I drove the happier she got.