Flinders Motoring Heritage 2021

Skidmarks

The weather is looking good for Sunday so any of you who a concerned about rain induced shrinkage, relax

Also, looks like a few of the Typ 901 crowd are limbering up for a reasonable presence

Rise to the challenge ...

We have hit a record for the most cars ever  the event

On 30/03/2021 at 08:09, Skidmarks said:

The weather is looking good for Sunday so any of you who a concerned about rain induced shrinkage, relax

Also, looks like a few of the Typ 901 crowd are limbering up for a reasonable presence

Rise to the challenge ...

We have hit a record for the most cars ever  the event

The burnout and wet t-shirt comp looks to be pretty impressive. I've got my best flame shirt and servo sunnies ready, cans are in the esky getting chilled brah.

This is Easter Nats yeh? 

2 minutes ago, hugh said:

The burnout and wet t-shirt comp looks to be pretty impressive. I've got my best flame shirt and servo sunnies ready, cans are in the esky getting chilled brah.

This is Easter Nats yeh? 

Nailed it.  Fkn.

148 cars entered 

27 minutes ago, Skidmarks said:

Nailed it.  Fkn.

148 cars entered 

I suspect plenty who haven’t entered will just turn up too, will be busy with plenty of tasteful traffic! 

For any locals or solos that want to sprint down... a few of us are meeting at my place , mount eliza anytime after 7am for a 7.:30am ish run through the hills to arrive around 8.30 and get bumped in ....PM me for the address .

don’t forget it’s daylight savings , so we get an extra hour in bed too 👍

pj ... sort ur life out and bring the 356 ... we can make it for pinks if you like 😜

@cafe_racer @Peter John @pkulpa @Peter Gray AnneMaree and I are looking to make a slightly later departure than those up the peninsula, leaving Sorrento around 9am from Hotham Rd behind the footy oval... 

Send me a PM with any issues otherwise we’ll see you there! 💥😎

https://goo.gl/maps/RBQR3Fbn61bCKhep7

1 hour ago, Jedly said:

For any locals or solos that want to sprint down... a few of us are meeting at my place , mount eliza anytime after 7am for a 7.:30am ish run through the hills to arrive around 8.30 and get bumped in ....PM me for the address .

don’t forget it’s daylight savings , so we get an extra hour in bed too 👍

pj ... sort ur life out and bring the 356 ... we can make it for pinks if you like 😜

Haha love it

7 hours ago, Kerry said:

@cafe_racer @Peter John @pkulpa @Peter Gray AnneMaree and I are looking to make a slightly later departure than those up the peninsula, leaving Sorrento around 9am from Hotham Rd behind the footy oval... 

Send me a PM with any issues otherwise we’ll see you there! 💥😎

https://goo.gl/maps/RBQR3Fbn61bCKhep7

I’ve got my car entered to display so will need to hit the road a little earlier. If it’s anything like the past couple of days should be a ripper! 

Well.  That’s done again.  Thanks to all of you that made the effort to enter or attend

The event had a great turnout and Porsche was, shall we say, well represented ...

Clyde Boyer’s car deservedly got an award.  What a stunning car. It made me (again) question the whole Singer thing.

We’re still counting but overall, the event will have raised about $33,000 so there’s another cheque to go to Peninsula Health as well 

It was touch and go as to whether we could get the thing together this year as we only made the decision in January to take a punt on restrictions. Glad we did as it was the best yet. 

Again, I appreciate your support.  

6 minutes ago, Skidmarks said:

Well.  That’s done again.  Thanks to all of you that made the effort to enter or attend

The event had a great turnout and Porsche was, shall we say, well represented ...

Clyde Boyer’s car deservedly got an award.  What a stunning car. It made me (again) question the whole Singer thing.

We’re still counting but overall, the event will have raised about $33,000 so there’s another cheque to go to Peninsula Health as well 

It was touch and go as to whether we could get the thing together this year as we only made the decision in January to take a punt on restrictions. Glad we did as it was the best yet. 

Again, I appreciate your support.  

Glad you could put on the event @Skidmarks we called in for a quick look around and the cars looked amazing,top marks to you and the people that gave up time to make it a success