PFA Facelift!

Kerry

Hey All.

As you might have already guessed, PFA has had somewhat of a facelift.

I have introduced a new logo which I hope will introduce an identifiable brand to our forum, something that we can start to think about merchandising with. As well, I've taken the opportunity to refresh the look of the forum with a set of new skins.

The 918 skin will now come up as your default, but you are able to access the original style by selecting the little paint brush icon above on the main menu bar. For those having difficulty, it looks like this below...

ScreenShot2013-01-24at95347AM_zps54bacd8

We are still working on this new look, and the other default (ugly) skins will soon be gone, and replaced with other PFA options, but at this stage you have 2 to pick from.

There will be other small adjustments made over the next week or so, but this is the major one.

Cheers,

Kerry

In order to see the new Skin, what you need to do is....

a HARD REFRESH:

Apple / shift / R   on a MAC will do the job.

Ctrl / F5   on a PC.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cool.. I was just envisaging my 911 Targa with a cool PFA sticker in the back window  :wub:  

"my 911 Targa" as quoted above.

Is there something you would like to share with us Amanda?

Don't keep us in suspense...!!!!

Ok I know you said "envisaging".....BUT....

Try refreshing by rebooting the browser app ( safari/ Firefox etc)

Or you might need to get a real 911 to see it!! Booyar - I went there!!!

Lol!

KK

maybe we will just have to wait until our air con  breaks down or our brakes only work at 50% or our suspension seizes up to view it

maybe we will just have to wait until our air con  breaks down or our brakes only work at 50% or our suspension seizes up to view it

No Steve.

The rust will get there first!!!!!

(He started it)

What air con ?

I can't see it, Kez.

And my post time is still all wrong.

Any tips ?

Time signature....  really not sure Vas, all is fine here at Mission control, can only imagine there is some kind  browser issue....

Air Con? Vas-iz-dat?!

Brakes? You use brakes?!

Suspension............   OK, I'll pay that one!

But seriously boys and girls, reboot your app, and if it still doesn't come up.................   let me know!

Kerry

Time signature....  really not sure Vas, all is fine here at Mission control, can only imagine there is some kind  browser issue....

Air Con? Vas-iz-dat?!

Brakes? You use brakes?!

Suspension............   OK, I'll pay that one!

But seriously boys and girls, reboot your app, and if it still doesn't come up.................   let me know!

Kerry

rebooted chrome and tried firefox  no go

Archived