Butt Shot

3 hours ago, firstone said:

Yeah tomo you took the hit for me. 😂

So it was you! 

I deleted it, then sent Tomo a message to advise, yet I got that wrong (obviously) and thought "Well it was probably Raven then!" so I edited my post, and now you own up to it! 😂

Apologies to @Raven and I'll sort my moderating abilities out before I annoy someone! 

5 hours ago, 3legs said:

It's now in Lee's personal collection 😁

Can't prove nuthin mate. Purely an assumption on your part that I would save such an image... for educational purposes ofcourse 👍

2 hours ago, 3legs said:

Is it me or am I becoming ( or am ) a grumpy old bastard. Are the girls of today less inclined to smile and are they starting to have more "manly" features or was I just lucky that I was spoilt by the likes of Megan Gale, Elle and the other supermodels of their period.

It could be that there is more manly looking blokes, Woops, Women getting about these days ,Or you could be just a grumpy old man , Which is fairly normal as ya get longer in the tooth.

2 minutes ago, 3legs said:

Yeh Tomo I was trying to be polite but now that YOU mentioned it some of those "women" in yours and Ravens photo's sure look like they have had more work done than a boob job😂

Yep, but ya gotta remember its all "OK "  These days the world has changed mate, Maybe not the world but i think  understanding and tolerance of different life styles/choices is improving  :)

Large amounts of cosmetic surgery seems to be the norm these days ,,I believe social media is to blame as people in general not just the pretty ladies want to show case their every moment online and in the process look like the person every one wants to be like ,,it really is vanity gone mad ...