Kombi Lovers ?

1 hour ago, MR901 said:

Do we have any Kombi lovers on PFA ? I'm currently looking at one for sale on the Gold Coast but really have no idea whether it's good value or not.....I need to consult the experts 😉

Feel free to PM me....any help / advice most appreciated.

Cheers,

Matt

Depends what Kombi you is buying 🤔

On 19/10/2023 at 17:01, MR901 said:

Do we have any Kombi lovers on PFA ? I'm currently looking at one for sale on the Gold Coast but really have no idea whether it's good value or not.....I need to consult the experts 😉

Feel free to PM me....any help / advice most appreciated.

Cheers,

Matt

Matt what are you after?, a friend will be looking to sell his in the next couple of months and he’s in Melbourne.

8 hours ago, MR901 said:

Thanks Yeatesy,

Looking for a 23 window....LHD, roof conversion, Brazilian import all OK as long as it's solid. Vic rego preferred to reduce the paperwork !!

Cheers,

Matt

Now that is a far cry for a driving experience from those now and previously in your stable :)

But great looking examples with the sunroof slid back and the 23 windows 😎

Here's one for you guys. Might be dreaming though ( although to be fair I don't know much about the kombis ). I love how he says he can't finish it because he lost an arm in an accident but is quite happy to ride a sidecar. Something smells.

https://www.facebook.com/commerce/listing/6537370613027114/?media_id=0&ref=share_attachment

2 hours ago, crsedge said:

Now that is a far cry for a driving experience from those now and previously in your stable :)

But great looking examples with the sunroof slid back and the 23 windows 😎

100% Correct. It's actually a present for my wife....she's Brazilian, learnt to drive in a Kombi & loves them. Believe me, I'd rather be posting a WTB advert for another aircooled Porsche !!! ha ha....

2 hours ago, Russ said:

all i know about split screens is they're not for portly gentlemen 🤣

And from experience, anyone over 6 foot!

@tomo Having previously been right into VW's via a Victorian based forum (Melburg Luft), some of those 'wreckers' are to be treated with caution mate. There's a couple of crooks who are well known by name and the cops know what's going on, but they have no evidence to bust em.

I've asked a few of my old VW mates in Melbourne who have their fingers on the sales pulse, yet they don't know of much around that suits the request. 

• 2 weeks later...