944 For Sale

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PRICE DROP 23 MAY

NOW $10500 as is.

1984 944 Road car for sale. Original spec. Not messed with.

Been used as a daily driver for the last 4 years or so. Serviced regularly by Jocaro Motors.

Full details on Car Sales.

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/porsche-944-1984-14745951944Feb09_zpsddb5b8ee.jpg

944Feb09_zps6cee337b.jpg

Great looking 944 Barry - thought I'd quote your first post and get your sales thread back on track :) :)

Good luck with the sale Barry and Ursula  :)

Can't beleive Barry's 944 is still for sale, and now for $10.5K!!!!!!

Not really sure what the hell people are looking for.

This car should have been off the market ages ago!!!!

Can I just add I attended a conference today and a mate turned up in a midnight blue 996. First time I've sat in a 996 and played with the cockpit. I like.... I like a lot. Just feels so good in that cockpit.

Would live to get one as my DD. This guy is asking 35 for his 90 ish KM example... If only.

Rego due next week and a service so with that extra $ being invested I think I’ll keep it.

SWLTDF still uses it occasionally for work and so have I lately so it will get some use.

Just need some space. Anyone want to buy a good original 1970 Triumph GT6?

First time I've sat in a 996 and played with the cockpit. I like.... I like a lot. Just feels so good in that cockpit.

Doish13 – Our new to us 996 Cab is just a great car. We love it. It’s a lot of car for the money.

Can I just add I attended a conference today and a mate turned up in a midnight blue 996. First time I've sat in a 996 and played with the cockpit. I like.... I like a lot. Just feels so good in that cockpit.

Would live to get one as my DD. This guy is asking 35 for his 90 ish KM example... If only.

The 996 cockpit is very similar to the 986 Boxster, they share a lot of panels and layout.  Quite a few parts in common too.

Archived