944 For Sale

BIG PRICE DROP  8 Jan 2014

THIS CAR HAS TO GO. NO MORE ROOM.

NOW $7500 as is. Special price for PFA members.

1984 944 Road car for sale. Original spec. Not messed with.

No RWC. Some reg . Plates not included.

These cars eligible for Club Permit Scheme in Victoria.
Been used as a daily driver for the last 4 years or so. Serviced regularly by Jocaro Motors.

Full details on Gumtree

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/malvern-east/cars-vans-utes/1984-porsche-944-coupe/1035826360

944Feb09_zpsddb5b8ee.jpg

944Feb09_zps6cee337b.jpg

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Must not look at Tiger website for flights! I wonder if Niko could do round trip airport transfers in the Bluebird?? Meet the PFA boys for a parma. Hmm...

Looks like an excellent car and 100% better than the white one Caver and I went down and saw last year. I am tempted but are not in a position at the moment to do anything. Not to say that I am not always looking. That is half the fun!

Must not look at Tiger website for flights! I wonder if Niko could do round trip airport transfers in the Bluebird?? Meet the PFA boys for a parma. Hmm...

Steve, I have seen the car up close, but not driven it. Certainly ticks all the boxes.

Plus the big bonus is we know it comes from a good home.

If it wasn't going to cause a bit of mayhem at home I would be very interested in it.

The Beloved Bluebird is on standby should you decide to make the trip. I will even have a few sausage rolls in the glove box if we get hungry.

"plates not sold with car" I'm guessing someone has a 986(boxter) in their sights. 

Tyres look staggered, so am guessing they are same brand/type but not matching(squared off) ;)

Looks good and love the colour and wheel combo. V clean

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived