Porsche memorabilia and Porsche Design merch

I often look at Porsche stuff on eBay and thought it might be fun to post stuff you see, own or want!

Whether it's clothing, shoes, hats, sunglasses (we already have a watch thread) put it in here!  Vintage or new, who cares :)

Royal Crown Cola 917 racing jacket - might be fake I dunno $1200 bux tho yowzers 

$(KGrHqNHJC8E7z!vfpilBP!7T)FTv!~~60_12.J

or maybe there's something you've always wanted? lets see it

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have got a few things off evilbay. I got a new old stock genuine car cover, a genuine PD blanket/pillow and original compressor(for spare tyre inbflation). I also have some runners, a Driving instructors jacket, and a pair of sunnies. Am at work so can't post pics

I had a pair of Porsche Design ADIDAS shoes. Reason is because when i moved schools, they required black shoes and i really didn't want to wear leather shoes to a public school.. so i chose them. they're black and lasted me the 3 years i went there. 

I've got a set of espresso cups, there are several sets with different themes.

They are from the 'Drivers Collection'.

Not PD.

The ski-bike is a PD item.

I want one of these:

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Porsche-Design-9mm-Filter-Pipe-Shape-908-/150988829097?pt=UK_Collectables_Tobacciana_Smoking_LE&var=&hash=item2327a2b1a9

In titanium thanks......

Doh!  I can't stand it.....I've just bought myself a "consolation prize".

Somebody get me away from Ebay!!!!!!  This madness must stop!!!!

At least they're no longer on my wish list...???!!!      :blink:

Adorable! Does it work Taz?

Well when you plug it in it goes "prrrrrrr" but , not , not really , as in "work". But I'm sure that's something to do with updated phone line technology. It would(will) look good on the console of the real thing haha.

Or maybe just pull it out of my jacket pocket after duct taping my mobile on...

No I was being sarcastic in paying a premium for it whilst they were strategically reducing their prices in the back end.

Yes that stings doesn't it? When I heard that prices were being dropped I automatically felt sorry for those who had taken delivery in the last 6 months or so........

Still, they are a great car so driving it will ease the pain!

Archived