Porsche memorabilia and Porsche Design merch

I got the PD Tecflex pen for my 38th

Then a PD wallet for my 39th

Followed by a P 911 996 for my 40th!

Cool thing was the pen came with a little silver toy 911. It sat on my desk for the next 2 years as inspiration.  Never aspired to having a silver 911 (wanted black), but ended up getting one!

Other laugh was walking in to Porsche on my 39th.  When the salesman in the new car showroom came up and said "Can I help?"  I said "Yeah. It's my birthday today and i always said i'd buy myself a 911 for my 40th"  He was all of a sudden very friendly, counting up the commission in his mind when i threw in "But today i'm only 39, and i'd like to buy a wallet!"  He went flat.  "Service and accessories is that way" he said!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am happy to work out a group buy T-man. I might be able to get a deal from the boys. RRP is about 80USD.

is that a real barrel? Does it taste like metal when you drink from it or does it have some whiz-bang coating on it?

Uncle, have you worked out how to keep your drinks cool in that thing yet?  I recall that those cooling fins do a great job of warming your beer

Drink faster!!!!!!!!

Image0355.jpg

CarreraG50 found a light that might be for someone's tastes.

I dunno if I could have it in the house, the white glow is too much like magnesium alight

Image0355.jpg

CarreraG50 found a light that might be for someone's tastes.

I dunno if I could have it in the house, the white glow is too much like magnesium alight

Thanks Russ, For sale in an antique shop here in Brisbane, $275 and it's all yours

is that a real barrel? Does it taste like metal when you drink from it or does it have some whiz-bang coating on it?

Yes it is. Has been blasted then coated. Tastes like beer most of the time but coffee now and again.

Uncle, have you worked out how to keep your drinks cool in that thing yet?  I recall that those cooling fins do a great job of warming your beer

See below.

Drink faster!!!!!!!!

Noted you would like one T-man. Anyone else?

I am going to buy/make 5 more of these and have got my eyes pealed for a set of busted cases..

877F086B-45FB-4C8F-869B-AD7D2E80AE46-826

D Zug , so you know it's been fully tested i.e. is dishwasher safe...wife will be happy too...when it drops on our marble countertop...

• 1 month later...

Porsche have some new Steve McQueen racing jackets.

They look cool.. Here's the girls version. Then men's has some extra patches and a white stripe down the sleeve.

http://shop3.porsche.com/australia/women/jackets/wap808xxx0e/women-s-racing-jacket-steve-mcqueen-.pdds

Men's...

http://shop3.porsche.com/australia/men/jackets/wap809xxx0e/men-s-racing-jacket-steve-mcqueen-.pdds

Archived