Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

Mine was built in September/October 66 (vague memory) and was delivered in December 66 to L.A. 

Some seppo's say its 'really' a 67, yet if its 'delivered' to the USA in the same year, its classed as a 66 as far as I'm aware. Whether it's rego'd then could be a determining factor. Not that I really care

I think it's a October 65 build 66 delivery from what they say in the ad.

IIRC in July or August they switched from 65 build production to 66 production even though it was still a just a "late 65".

This is evidenced by the 5 gauge and the non painted dash vs an actual 65 which has a 3 gauge and painted dash like a 356.

Edited by Claywong

IIRC in July or August they switched from 65 build production to 66 production even though it was still a just a "late 65".

This is evidenced by the 5 gauge and the non painted dash vs an actual 65 which has a 3 gauge and painted dash like a 356.

you learn a new thing everyday on this forum. Now I have learnt Porsche can change time

my 84 930, just became an 85...

Hugh it's considered there were 5 oz delivered 1965 912's. 

I've owned two ( one which was tourist delivered), both sold this year. 3-gauge  wood fascia 1 body colour 1 black painted dash.

The holy grail for the 912 anorak would involve a  sunroof

i (now) know where (4) 6 of them are, still looking for the (5) 7th 

sold them too cheap? Nah just sold them 

Edited by michel

Funny this 'value vs what someone will pay' debate with Porsche's.  

I know I wouldn't let mine go for less than market value, yet in all honesty, I don't really care what its worth. I own a classic Porsche, and that makes me feel pretty damn good! Well, when its bloody finished anyway! :-)

na - he sold them off too cheaply earlier this year

Might as well now just swap it for that 66 912..

Touche'! 

61,62 , 63 , 64 , 65 , … SHIT IM STILL SHORT A BIT 

$599k - Less any of those numbers still sounds like a lot 

But wait for it 

Seller's Comment

Orange Key, Orange Belts PCM Sound package plus White Dials Alum pedals and fuel cap

Im feeling a bit mergedzingered in my replies this afternoon, my brain cant handle the 9000 rants per minute about prices