Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/PORSCHE-911-1976-MODEL-959-BODY-KIT-ON-IT-UPGRADED-3-2-LITRE-ENGINE-TRADE-/281931651156?hash=item41a46f9854:g:57sAAOSwG-1Wumh3

Must be the season for them ..... :unsure:

GUT Must want that steering wheel and seats … hes got the car for them to go in 

The dude will probably swap them for a Hard Hat to go with the Bob Cat he's open to trades.

Pretty sure this car was up for sale about 2 years ago for $60k. I think it was this one as it used to be parked near my office and I'd walk past it each day.

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Porsche-911-Carrera-1987/SSE-AD-3818971/?Cr=29 now in visually better condition and asking $129k
cp4965867718380733983.jpg?aspect=FitWith

I know I know I've posted this before - but it's always worth another view

It reminded me of a car a PFA member was selling mid last year for a lot less which I wanted to buy (who wouldn't?). Not the same car though.

You sure it's not the same car Norm was selling for $55k in a big hurry in July last year?

Perth delivered, same year, same miles on the clock, same colour exterior and interior.

If it's not, then everyone can relax cause Norm is going to be okay.

Must've all heard from the taxi driver that them ol aircooled porsches have gone up and they're cashing in!

You sure it's not the same car Norm was selling for $55k in a big hurry in July last year?

Perth delivered, same year, same miles on the clock, same colour exterior and interior.

If it's not, then everyone can relax cause Norm is going to be okay.

This one has 260,000km on the clock, Norm's was 200k. This one NSW delivered, Norm's WA delivered.

Both '87.

Different cars

id buy it for $20k. Then I'd take it to Noosa Beach car show and park it next to that fake Ferrari f40

Surely it's one of the better ones?  Or should I say it's not one of the worst? 

Yes it does. 

Not as much as no longer owning a 'drivers' car.

And no where near as much as the property market in Perth at the moment...

Its the same car.

hmmm ok

Norm's post in July had different delivery details and a lot fewer km's.

Oh well - I missed out on it anyway, despite best efforts. It was too cheap at the time. I think close to $130k is maybe a tad optimistic, but you never know.

Anyway.....you can't buy this one as it is the wrong year! You need to buy either an 85 or 89 ;)  

Good point!

The one being sold in WA without the ducktail is my old car. Still has 204k on the clock. Comes with ducktail.  

EDIT

Whale tail 

ah I see. I'm getting my links mixed up.

Was thinking the green one, not the grey one.

You should have sold it to me! It wouldn't have been flipped.

id buy it for $20k. Then I'd take it to Noosa Beach car show and park it next to that fake Ferrari f40

Surely it's one of the better ones?  Or should I say it's not one of the worst? 

to be fair the f40 was at least supposed to be a coupe.

not many genuine 959 cabs getting out from the factory!

whats a decent 3.2 motor worth, assuming the motor is Ok?

\

whats a decent 3.2 motor worth, assuming the motor is Ok?

15k motor and gearbox , 5k for the seats to GUT 

5 k for your kids to have a playground ride to sit in the back yard thet wont rust , put some BCF seats in their 20 bucks each..come on would be a great cubby house . Screw the billy cart idea , you could roll over in the bed and have a 959 for your view and see the kids playing.

The wheels must be worth a grand .. see you all ready into flipping a grand out of old AC, who said the market is flat ..and we havent even really started with whats probably in the glove box , 0.5 gram of coke , a couple of dated condoms.

The clocks  and switch gear, oh my god the clocks forgot them they must worth a bit 

Running gear $500

I can sense theres 2-3k to be had there .. Gut would be happy , kids happy and pocket happy 

20k in and 3k out thats a good return yes..

Oh, I didn't realise there were two 959 fakes on the market at once !  It's a 959 golden age!

There not fake mate , the hallmarks just worn off Guvnor .. These are your genuine 24ct plastic mate .. proper stuff , check out the badge.. all quality stuff

Talking F40's your not talking about this one are ya 

I had heard they arent that reliable.. I know why I never chopped in my Porsche for one yet..

12717564_10207757089316974_6607099720633

It's a bit meh here ATM , so I thought I'd throw this in as interesting. Eliminate all competition :D

I might be able to get you a small discount...

http://www.uniquecarsales.com.au/private/details/ultima-gtr-2011-28039350?base=1216 1841&vertical=Car&cr=0&eapi=2&__N=1216+1246+1247+1252+1282+4294962755&num=12&silo=Stock&sort=UniqVotes

It's a bit meh here ATM , so I thought I'd throw this in as interesting. Eliminate all competition :D

I might be able to get you a small discount...

http://www.uniquecarsales.com.au/private/details/ultima-gtr-2011-28039350?base=1216 1841&vertical=Car&cr=0&eapi=2&__N=1216+1246+1247+1252+1282+4294962755&num=12&silo=Stock&sort=UniqVotes

That looks scary fast!