OUR VERY OWN SIMONK. Check this out..

Simon!!!  That is absolutely fantastic work :)  I thoroughly enjoyed it and am now looking for a Carrera widebody - I'm sold!

Kidding! 

The start reminded me a bit of an old scary movie!

Well done.. look forward to seeing what you come up with next!

Woops sorry didn't realise it had been posted, I did have a look but must have missed it in there.   

Anyway it deserves more coverage and looks like a few others may have missed the other post like me.

Again my apologies for re posting.    

Hey Niko. Did you find it through a Youtube search? I've found it hard to search for with so many Porsche videos on there, even with every tag I could think of.

Thanks for the kind words everyone. Obviously a few of you missed it when I posted it a couple months ago. The rediscovery by you guys has helped it crack 500 views!

The next movie is pretty much finished by the way. Just need to play around with the colour grading. No where near as much effort has gone into it though. It's a short film of a recent trip I did with another guy who has a Porsche ;) It will be premiered at DakDak Xmas party.

Hi Simon, no mate I just noticed your tag under your posts and hit on that.   I must have been missing that for all this time.  

After Doug letting me know it had been done previously I just went back into favourite vids etc and see you posted it back in August.  

Slack on my behalf.    

But again I think it is fantastic and will be passing it on to some other mates of mine so hopefully the count will start going up.

Your photos are also  IMHO of an excellent standard.  

Without Peeing in your pocket, you have a great talent there.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived