Prize for Worst Photos on Carsales

This one is a contender, or maybe just a special mention for artistic merit for the sunset shot and creative use of flash as they progressed into their night shoot  :)

Apparently  "In 5 more years in will be a vintage classic."

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/prahran/cars-vans-utes/1984-porsche-944-coupe/1045253753

This one is a contender, or maybe just a special mention for artistic merit for the sunset shot and creative use of flash as they progressed into their night shoot  :)

Apparently  "In 5 more years in will be a vintage classic."

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/prahran/cars-vans-utes/1984-porsche-944-coupe/1045253753

ScreenShot2014-05-11at12056pm_zps656690e

Call and ask for Pat when the contact name is Jason?

And when you call to view the car, Poita should answer, and he'll tell Gazza who will take you to Wazza's place where Pat's mate Gordo will take ya to the car!

Don't knock crappy for sale photos - I reckon mine was advertised with one of those late 1990's disposable cameras. worked in my favour in the end as I'm sure if he highlighted the paint etc I would not be in it today.

:D Love the interior 'selfie' photo in the 944!

One really shouldnt post photo's of their car after they've stolen it in a carpark either!

Not just ANY car park, they're taking advantage of the iconic Melbourne Docklands ambience.

I think you are being unfair given so many great entries.

What about a category for:

(A) best night photo, no flash

(B) best long shot , car just a spec in the frame

© best in your face, lots of close ups but no view of the car

(D) best external, tons of external shots but nothing to signal that a Bangalore tiger had a thorough workout inside the car

(E) best ok photos, no text or description

Even then hard to pick a winner.

I think this goes back to others theories about trying to sell a car vs really trying to sell a car.

I saw that black on black car photographed in the dark...I though it must have been a pisstake, a bet with friends. "I reckon I'd get 50 enquiries even if I took a photo in the dark"

But then again there is a segment of the population who has no idea on how to point a camera at all.

But then again there is a segment of the population who has no idea on how to point a camera at all.

And no idea about marketing either!  These cars are not a $250 purchase...  I mean these guys have made a good effort to photograph and market their Singer! http://www.gumtree.com.au/cars/Porsche/Singer   

I think the guy I bought my car off used a Polaroid camera, then scanned them on to his computer. The photos were incomplete and looked like they were from Instagram. Luckily I took a chance on it because the car turned out to be a fabulous buy, and the owner was a very genuine guy and a pleasure to deal with. If it weren't for those awful photos I reckon somebody would have jumped in there before me and bought it! The correct owner for that black 911 will make the effort to see it in person. It is known!

Archived