New Addition

NiX

Always wanted a older wide bodied 911, so bought myself a 1977 RS Tribute in guards red.

Main purpose was for some track days with PCV - has a rebuilt 3.2, interiors seen better days & Ill worry about that later.

All going well,,, will make its debut at this Sunday's SMT.  :D  :D

Better get another PFA sticker too.

IMG_0024.jpg

Great buy. I think we were all watching that on eBay. I just couldn't bring myself to buy site unseen but guy seemed knowledgable and even if there are a few issues I think you got an interesting car well done.

Are you going historic registration? How through inspection do vic roads do, just a vin check?

Good luck!

Great buy. I think we were all watching that on eBay. I just couldn't bring myself to buy site unseen but guy seemed knowledgable and even if there are a few issues I think you got an interesting car well done.

Are you going historic registration? How through inspection do vic roads do, just a vin check?

Good luck!

I was very much that way as well, spoke to seller via phone/email at length prior to bid/purchase. I thought it would have gone for a little more than it did

When he mentioned he was an ex president of PCQ & 1 of 4 life members, my trust in what he was telling me grew enormously. He also did the rebuild of the engine & box which he said was in A1 condition & supplied copy of leak down & compression test. Car in for RWC today & Adrian has just confirmed all is aok with the above (and passed the RWC)

Going full rego, as can't be bother with logbooks & want to drive it whenever I like.

Correct VIN number check.

Well done Nick, congrats on the new arrival. Now to start thinking about the garage extension and 3rd delivery :lol:

I like the way you think!

Have you got this yet? Can we see some more photos. I'm loving it. 

Yes picked it up a week or so ago, more pics to come soon.

Is this the same car from the weekend SMT?

IMG_5505.jpg

That's it.

that red car looks mean, needs wider wheels!

They had to be removed for Vic RWC :angry:  - will be back on shortly.

Happy to add its now registered in Vic, sporting new plates :)

Was lucky enough to get a ride before SMT - Great buy, starts first time,clean exhaust,pulls well and has all the good bits for track work.

Nicks a Happy man !

I was very much that way as well, spoke to seller via phone/email at length prior to bid/purchase. I thought it would have gone for a little more than it did

When he mentioned he was an ex president of PCQ & 1 of 4 life members, my trust in what he was telling me grew enormously. He also did the rebuild of the engine & box which he said was in A1 condition & supplied copy of leak down & compression test. Car in for RWC today & Adrian has just confirmed all is aok with the above (and passed the RWC)

Going full rego, as can't be bother with logbooks & want to drive it whenever I like.

Correct VIN number check.

I know the seller, he used to have his own porsche repair shop here in Brisvegas, did a lot of work on my 911S. As mentioned a good guy and knows his way around P-cars.

I know the seller, he used to have his own porsche repair shop here in Brisvegas, did a lot of work on my 911S. As mentioned a good guy and knows his way around P-cars.

That's him, don't think I could have found a better person to buy a P car off - especially on eBay.

Archived