Give our front engines a bit of love!!

Pauly

I have to admit I was a bit disappointed when I actually opened up this thread.  Here I was getting all psyched up for a front/rear engine battle.  

Engine bay looks great , Pauly.   Not like mine which "looks like it belongs in the back of a washing machine"

Good job Pauly,

Your car is a fine example to your work. Gets me excited to see what I have got to look forward to and to strive to achieve.

If I can get mine up to your sytandard I would be extremly happy guy.

Great photos as well mate..........

Talk soon.

Can't wait to see it with the new wheels on.  :)

Me too!! I've finally got spacers!! just needs tyres. Going this week for an alignment and see what i can get tyres for.

Great shots Pauly. The engine bay is looking great but where is the 4x2 to hold it up ? Strut brace looks awesome. Can you make me one too lol

Cheers bruce! Trick editing ;) haha i finally got some new struts. 

I would make another one, but it was quite a headache doing this one. To many things in the way!! If i make another one from aluminium, I'll make 2 ;)

I have to admit I was a bit disappointed when I actually opened up this thread.  Here I was getting all psyched up for a front/rear engine battle.  

Engine bay looks great , Pauly.   Not like mine which "looks like it belongs in the back of a washing machine"

Next 944 post will be a front vs rear battle ;)

Thanks Harvs, I've always wondered why Porsche didn't make the 911 engine bay look nice. I always get questioned about the intake being aftermarket too. 

Nice pics Pauly. The ride height looks good.

Thanks Chris, Will need tweaking till i get it better.  

Good job Pauly,

Your car is a fine example to your work. Gets me excited to see what I have got to look forward to and to strive to achieve.

If I can get mine up to your sytandard I would be extremly happy guy.

Great photos as well mate..........

Talk soon.

Cheers mate, appreciate the kind words. Unfortunately, the body has seen better days :( But everything underneath is slightly different. When i fit the other wheels, i will referb the phone dials as they are marked and have been hit here and there by one of the POs

Nice result Pauly, looking good re ride height.  Don't forget to have an alignment though!  Nice pics - your cousin certainly knows which end of a camera to hang on to...

Rob

Cheers Rob. Will be getting one this week. My camber is out of whack as i took the whole rear torsion bar off. 

The kid is 16.. Can you believe that ;)

How about sharing a bit of love for the cousins photography.

Tell him 'knockout shots" from me Pauly.

That boy seems to know how to take a photo.

Will do :) !!

Looking good Pauly.  I know this thread is about your coilovers but I too love the engine bay shot.  Much polished bling!

Thanks Justin, More just a photography opportunity. 

We love going out taking photos, looking for new places to shoot at. 

We might try a mini film later on. We've done 1, but came out to grainy as it was quite dark. 

Very nice car fella. Great photos too

I'll be buying one next year as a stable mate for the 912.

I 'test drove' one i looked at here a few weeks ago and made a lowball offer (i know what he paid for it a few months ago). Ofcourse he knocked me back, but i'm still getting texts from him with 'attractive prices' as he calls it

A great thing to drive in the hills and have always wanted one

Ok Pauly, time for a dedicated thread in the Tribute Forum. I can't keep up with what's going on with it. Door stickers look excellent, stance is perfect and the photos are fantastic. If I didn't have kids, I would get one of these instead of the 996. Love them.

Very nice car fella. Great photos too

I'll be buying one next year as a stable mate for the 912.

I 'test drove' one i looked at here a few weeks ago and made a lowball offer (i know what he paid for it a few months ago). Ofcourse he knocked me back, but i'm still getting texts from him with 'attractive prices' as he calls it

A great thing to drive in the hills and have always wanted one

Cheers mate!

Good luck with the purchase! These are awesome cars if looked after

Ok Pauly, time for a dedicated thread in the Tribute Forum. I can't keep up with what's going on with it. Door stickers look excellent, stance is perfect and the photos are fantastic. If I didn't have kids, I would get one of these instead of the 996. Love them.

I think so Simon. When i come back from Thailand next month i'll put up a thread :) At the moment still tweaking things here and there.

You'd be surprised how much room there is at the back. Especially with someone your size in the front. Kids grow fast.. I use to fit in the back of dads 924 one stage haha. 

The issue is fitting child seats in there. The shape of the rear seats is different to the 911 and I'm pretty sure you can't get a child seat in there securely. I'm sure there are people out there who have achieved it. Back in olden days we didn't have to have booster seats until we were 7 years old. I can't remember when we grew out of mum's 924 but I think I was about 11 or 12 years old. So by the time my youngest is out of a booster, the oldest will be almost too big for it :(

The issue is fitting child seats in there. The shape of the rear seats is different to the 911 and I'm pretty sure you can't get a child seat in there securely. I'm sure there are people out there who have achieved it. Back in olden days we didn't have to have booster seats until we were 7 years old. I can't remember when we grew out of mum's 924 but I think I was about 11 or 12 years old. So by the time my youngest is out of a booster, the oldest will be almost too big for it :(

Oh i forgot about the child seats. You're right, cannot fit any child seats in it. yeah about 11-12 when i was to big for the 924. Damn laws

Archived