PFA attendance record!

tazzieman

Anyone want to take a stab at how many Porsches are in Australia, in total? (Or, more specifically, how many Porsche owners, seeing as the latest thing seems to be getting more than one, you bunch of polygamists!)

I have NFI I just wanted to see how far PFA penetration has to go.

I was hoping someone had an idea on total Porsche sales to date, and we could multiply by scrappage rate, export rate plus import rate and come up with a wild-ass guess.

• 4 weeks later...

I first joined in 2009 but there wasn't much going on.  Since my Porsche knowledge was virtually non existent and needed lots of info to fill it while restoring my SC I ended up spending most of my time on Pelican.

More recently I logged in again and was pleasantly surprised to see how much content and activity there is.

Now I spend much more time on PFA than Pelican or Rennlist.

Now all we need is a cheap local source of parts!!

I first joined in 2009 but there wasn't much going on.  Since my Porsche knowledge was virtually non existent and needed lots of info to fill it while restoring my SC I ended up spending most of my time on Pelican.

More recently I logged in again and was pleasantly surprised to see how much content and activity there is.

Now I spend much more time on PFA than Pelican or Rennlist.

Now all we need is a cheap local source of parts!!

A lot has changed since 2009.

I think we have hit critical mass.

Archived