Le Mans 24 TV in Aus

SteveT

Unless you have Foxtel, I don't think the so called free to air channels are showing any live coverage, so you'll have to watch via live streaming etc.

Eurosport HD for the full 24 hours if you have Fox.

Google has spoken, it's only on Foxtel. You can watch Carrera Cup on One HD on Sunday arvo at 1:30 though. Foxtel is pissing me off. I wonder if there is some streaming service that can be watched via the web? Free of course!

I wonder if there is some streaming service that can be watched via the web? Free of course!

If you have a VPN (I don't know how to set one up-Google it)  you can get around the geo-blocking on the live feed sites. 

edit.  I thought you were asking about live coverage of Le Mans.  

The only commentry worth it is Radio Le Mans. Every year I google "live lemans coverage forum" it will give you forum threads from round the world. Planet lemans, piston heads and speed cafe usually have a discussion around where to watch. Let everybody else do the hard work.

If you have a VPN (I don't know how to set one up-Google it)  you can get around the geo-blocking on the live feed sites. 

edit.  I thought you were asking about live coverage of Le Mans.

Yes, I was talking about live Le Mans. I have a VPN so might have a look and see what I can get.

I just found on Porsche.com they are streaming live from any of the three cars. You can choose which one you want to be in and they also take the commentary from radio Lemans. It's pretty good and free :)

It is a very proud day for us!

Not sure what's going on with Manthey camp? :( I'm a little disappointed with the Pro RSRs this year.

Congrats to Dempsey too on the 2nd in Am

I gotta say, I watched on the app and it was worth every cent of the $12.99 paid! Loved the interactivity and different modes! I'd recommend it to anyone

Archived