991 GT3 RS coming

mhh

By the off chance any owners of this 991 GT3 RS not so fussed, or feeling pressure from the other half, or wrongly betting against the price of bananas in the congo and feel it would be better to on sell it for a discreet amount (or pricey sum) to me instead  ??  

just checking..

hoping..

..silence ?

mmm back to the youtube clips again!  :)

I'm on the unofficial list at the dealer for the 911R if/when it is announced. My RS arrives in Dec/Jan and I'll admit I have given some thought to selling it, but mostly because I've heard of absurd premiums on offer. I doubt that I will though. A friend in Melbourne has been offered more than $100K for his order. That's crazy.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:)..I'm on the un official 911R list as well but alas a little way back in the line I suspect.. and yes $100K over is crazy...there is always a little bit for a win/ win on an interchange between customers.. but I suspect Porsche might be stretching the exclusivity point a bit far when one customer on sells to the next with a 25-30% mark up.  The dealer integrity could be seriously tested at those levels.

I would be very interested to know if that gt4 sold for the asking $100k over list that was floating around the other week.

One of the most attractive aspects of porsche is being an every day sports/track car is just that but it also includes a degree of inferred access.

When I was down at PCB the other day I was surprised at just how many 911R deposits they had already received.

Mind you they also still had more names down for GT4's than what they actually got official allocation numbers for as well. (I think they got 10 but have another 15 people waiting in a queue that may not ever get served). It makes you wonder if anyone who doesn't have a 911R deposit down before it becomes official will even get one.

They also had the Lava Orange GT3 RS on display down there as well which I had a look at. I got to test the LWB's I have coming in my Cayman and am super glad I held out to get them. 

touché ;)… well JV911 you convince mhh to hand over his 911R to me for your RS4 and I'll trade you the P50 ...   PS the way my renovations are going at home i still have to pay for the garage so we all need to agree its a nil cash deal/swap  !!.  Builders and xmas completion time deadlines..not sure what it is about the two.

Snowman, if media correct and only 600-900 worldwide, that puts us in line for 10 (?) assuming similar quota's on other limited run vehicles.   There are 8 deposits already in Brisbane. A manual (option) GT3 / 991.2 would throw a spanner in the works right about now.

maxresdefault-2.jpg

• 1 month later...

Yeah that silver with the black wheels looks excellent.

Drove past Porsche Centre Adelaide yesterday on the way home and they had a Lava one with centre Martini stripe and what looked like 997.2 inspired "GT3RS" logos on the guards. Looked as if they were doing a delivery on it.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived