For Sale: Aust Delivered 1990 964 C2 Manual

Hi All

I have decided to sell my 1990 Australian delivered 964 C2. I have always wanted a pre impact 911 and was lucky enough to acquire one recently. Due to other commitments, having more than one 911 is out of the question so reluctantly I have to let go of the 964.

The car is an Australian delivered manual 964 Carrera 2. Colour is Guards Red with black interior. The car has done 168,000kms and is optioned with a sunroof and elec seats. The car is basically stock with the exception of KW suspension. It comes with complete tool kit, compressor, original spare tyre, books and a full set of spare keys. A recent compression test shows that the engine is in great condition.

I am going to offer the car for sale here and will list on car sales/gumtree in the next couple of days if there is no interest. I'm asking for $95,000 ono.

Pictures are available on request. No tyre kickers please.

Cheers

Mark

Gone yet?

Should have gone in 60 seconds!

Red on black is a great colour combination for a 964.

Great to see PFA being used in this way. Hope it sells through the forum.

For the benefit of another forum member yes, should someone here buy the vehicle.  But the fact that a 1st time poster posts to simply sell their vehicle, well I'm not so sure.  If we weren't in the midst of a feeding frenzy..?

Yeah, still not sure about GR with Black leather. ;)

For the benefit of another forum member yes, should someone here buy the vehicle.  But the fact that a 1st time poster posts to simply sell their vehicle, well I'm not so sure.  If we weren't in the midst of a feeding frenzy..?

New posters get crucified for trying to sell something when they aren't a financial member ..... this new user pays his dues and for the benifit of Porsche lovers posts his car for sale before offering it on the open market .... and you're not so sure about him .... seems like there's a no win situation for anyone. :blink:

Who cares if a seller has 1 post or 1000 posts, the PFA community are the outright winners here .....

I hear what you are saying loud and clear KGB and the financial membership has been bought I'm to curb the use of the forum for personal gain. Mark has followed the forum rules and wether this was his 1st or 1000th post, the rules is the rules and for that, credit to him.

Now as far as GR over black goes, I'm sure you think it's terrible!!!

New posters get crucified for trying to sell something when they aren't a financial member ..... this new user pays his dues and for the benifit of Porsche lovers posts his car for sale before offering it on the open market .... and you're not so sure about him .... seems like there's a no win situation for anyone. :blink:

Who cares if a seller has 1 post or 1000 posts, the PFA community are the outright winners here ...

Crucified?  I spoke of the concept not about the individual. Steady on.

This forum is a great place and in my opinion it's basis is the continual contribution and interactions of it's members and guests. 

I think it's great that someone would join just to sell their car.  It would be good if this forum became the default choice for selling Porsches in Australia.  Imagine if they all got listed here first?  If we never had to read the auto-generated carsales text again?

I think it's great that someone would join just to sell their car.  It would be good if this forum became the default choice for selling Porsches in Australia.  Imagine if they all got listed here first?  If we never had to read the auto-generated carsales text again?

It has a great membership. It has exciting discussions. It comes equipped with moderators for your protection. It represents great value.

Crucified?  I spoke of the concept not about the individual. Steady on.

This forum is a great place and in my opinion it's basis is the continual contribution and interactions of it's members and guests. 

I'm sorry if that came across the wrong way KGB .... I certainly wasn't pointing the "crucified" finger at you or the post you made.

I was more referring to new posters that join up and then post something up for sale without joining PFA .... I have then seen them "crucified" (said loosely) by other members.

In this instance, the poster did join, and as I and others have said above, I think its fantastic that people want to advertise their Porsche wares here before anywhere else

I'm sorry if that came across the wrong way KGB .... I certainly wasn't pointing the "crucified" finger at you or the post you made.

I was more referring to new posters that join up and then post something up for sale without joining PFA .... I have then seen them "crucified" (said loosely) by other members.

In this instance, the poster did join and as I and others have said above, I think its fantastic that people want to advertise their Porsche wares here before anywhere else

You are right Dreamr. A few of us can get a little pissed at the new guys trying to pull off a quick sale by going under the radar.

The mods are working in the background deleting these posts/threads as quickly as possible. There are many that the membersip will not even know existed.

The best way to sort this is to hit the "report" button when a non-member has listed something for sale and a moderator will terminate that sucker.:o:o:o

Now back on topic.....Has this thing sold yet?

Hi Guys

Thanks for the support, deposit has been taken.

Like I mentioned, I am only selling because I have recently purchased Michel's 911T.

I am looking forward to posting more in the future once the 'T' has been shipped over.

Here is a photo of the 964 taken over the weekend. It is a fantastic car (perfect combination of classic aircooled and modern, I much prefer this car to my ex 993 Carrera S) I hope I don't regret my decision to sell!

Cheers

Mark

09082015summilux35asph011.jpg

I don't mind being unpopular,  so I'll ask.

Why do we care if a non member or non financial member posts for sale?

It benefits members anyway.

Some people don't need or want a community interaction.

Not the thread to discuss this. 

Glad to hear you had a positive result Mark - look forward to seeing your new 'T'! 

Hi Guys

Thanks for the support, deposit has been taken.

Like I mentioned, I am only selling because I have recently purchased Michel's 911T.

I am looking forward to posting more in the future once the 'T' has been shipped over.

Here is a photo of the 964 taken over the weekend. It is a fantastic car (perfect combination of classic aircooled and modern, I much prefer this car to my ex 993 Carrera S) I hope I don't regret my decision to sell!

Cheers

Mark

09082015summilux35asph011.jpg

Car looks sweet. 

So, was it bought by someone on this forum?

I am all for it.

The stance looks perfect. 

post a photo of your new T...pls...

KGB, no worries and no offence taken.

Haven't taken delivery of the T as yet, but will definitely post some pics up when I get my hands on it.

As mentioned, the car was listed exclusively on PFA and nowhere else!

Cheers

Mark

Archived