Put SBS on if you're near a TV

JWM

Well, just watched it.

All I can say is that just added another 1000 people who now want an old 911.  And a few hundred on the hunt for a 944 Turbo.

As for 'leather and tweed' Quentin deciding 911s are OK after all...bandwagon jumper!

I don't mind the show but they do try and ham it up a bit.  I would be so much better if they were just themselves and cut down on the quips and melodrama.  Quentin is still dark that he is not Clarkson and not genuinely funny.

Still it's better than watching lots of other shows.

It mainly annoys me coz I can't afford most of the cars they show on there!

I know Quentin had an Etype and a DB5 (I think), so it'll be interesting if he did buy a 911. Seems Jodie Kidd was quite smitten with them too. Being a Ferrari racer in the past, thats the ultimate sacrilege to the Prancing horse fraterity

I,ll take Quentin to Clarkson anyday,he really knows his stuff on classic cars plus he owns a few including a Daimler SP250 , 64 Mustang conv and a RR Corniche and Clarkson?well he finally got the flick from the Beeb.

What did she say about MWs driving. Lunatic? Something like that. 

One man has too many Porsche.

He's like the surfer that loves it so much he doesn't want anyone else to be on the wave.

Magnus Walker was in that segment?  It had Porsches in it?  I didn't notice any of that. Must have been distracted by something else.

Archived