1990 964 4 manual coupe for sale

Already brought up on a few other threads I am putting up my 1990 964 4 for sale. A really great original car that I initially bought for a 'SINGERESK' dream, but this ones just too good for the chop so I have decided to move it on. I already have some interest but just wanted to put it out there to any PFA members before I more than likely consign it to Classic Throttle Shop next Monday, where it will no doubt get a bit more expensive ;)  In the 'spirit' of carsales:-

This car is a 1990 964 4

This car has approximately 195,000kms

This car is Australian Delivered and i have all the books and receipts going back to the original purchase

This car is guards red

This car has great, original paintwork - just several very small stone chips

This car is a manual

This car has a black interior in great condition - all original apart from Stereo

This car comes with original tool kit

This car has working airconditioning

This car has a sun roof

This car comes with number plate 'NINE11' that is also for sale separately for $3500

This car has been looked after by Autohaus and is in good mechanical condition

This car if for sale - offers from $90,000

PM me if interested

thanks, Tom

IMG_0252_zps1dwtfo9y.jpg

IMG_0129_zpsgcwtxz7k.jpg

IMG_0900_zps9xhrxjr4.jpg

IMG_8962_zpsrzte1qwa.jpg

at $90k plus it makes a C2 look overpriced ;)

How are you going to find a better candidate for hot rodding? Don't they say it's ultimately cheapest and best to start with a quality car?

Not for the type of build T was looking to do. There's hardly anything left of the original car after that, and if you're completely rebuilding an engine its current state is pretty insignificant, you're stripping it completely and spending $40k + either way.

Maybe they didn't appreciate publication of a benchmark price via an open forum? 

If that's what it was they need to get a life. Totally up to them what they sell, but the way they chose to communicate this lost them three cars and a future client. Their excuse at the time was that they have another red c4 due to come in soon so I guess be on the look out for an overpriced c4 ;) 

Sorry to hijack but just noticed the photo on Carpoint, parked outside a house I used to own.

When I lived there anything parked on the street usually got broken into or vandalised, mind you it was close to the pub!

funny. Just around the corner from where I have my offices. The car has been photographed from surryhills to Newport to capture all demographics ;) 

Jeez, I lived and worked in Surry Hills for over 10years, during the non-gentrification era, great place then when I was younger. Slightly seedy but so much fun.

Love the car BTW, always like the 964's, saw a shedload of early SC's given the 964 update a few years ago when I was looking for a 911, they were everywhere, wonder where they are now, probably being hastily converted back given the prices asked?

Good luck with the sale.

Archived