Built a house, bought 2 p-cars, sold 1, had child number 2, and joined PFA

turboT

2015 was hard work, but one year of PFA membership ( just paid renewal fees) has been a pleasant distraction. Thanks to those that allow the learning, the news, the banter, humour and often complete nonsense. 

Sharing the purchase, ride back from Melbourne, 'the lamppost', 'subsequent drives with members and general enjoyment of the 930 has been a highlight.

The early morning chase to nab a 964, grand plans to create 'my SINGER' and subsequent marketing campaign to off load it to the new Melbourne owner has all be shared.

Probably way too much sharing. Seem to remember posting at 4am whilst waiting for the delivery of my daughter...

At least the 944 boys are talking to me again ;) 

2016 - just need to get that bloody stacker in!

thanks boys. $25 well spent

Tom,

Love ya work!

You did provide me with some of the best PFA moments of 2015 and for that I'm indebted.  I've also appreciated the way you went about your humour, not nasty and no bitterness.  Your master stroke of unlimited "likes" has changed the place forever and for the better.  KGB's recent complaint that you like everything should be worn as a badge of honour.

i don't know how you managed everything your done last year and still average 8 post a day.  Tolerant wife must be a given!

2016? YOTC?  No, year of the stacker I hope for your sake!

regards

Peter

Wow that's a lot of posts for a year. 8 a day too... Either a lot of spare time or obsession for the forum ;)

Glad your part of the community and you really need that stacker finished. BBQ at your place to celebrate the opening of the man cave once finished?

Tom,

Love ya work!

You did provide me with some of the best PFA moments of 2015 and for that I'm indebted.  I've also appreciated the way you went about your humour, not nasty and no bitterness.  Your master stroke of unlimited "likes" has changed the place forever and for the better.  KGB's recent complaint that you like everything should be worn as a badge of honour.

i don't know how you managed everything your done last year and still average 8 post a day.  Tolerant wife must be a given!

2016? YOTC?  No, year of the stacker I hope for your sake!

regards

Peter

thanks Pete. 8 posts a day? Fuck I need to get a life :( 

Forgot to mention that I've met some pretty nice blokes aswell. With the introduction of children into ones life it's been great to break the routine with some gratuitous car talk and a good drive. 

Archived