Where Do You Get Your Parts?

ThrillNYC

Porsche centre Melbourne. 

They're great help, i also have a business account with them so makes things easier. 

I've done research in buying parts from suppliers vs PCM and PCM works out to be cheaper & quicker. 

Anyone else in Sydney other than Autohaus? Any Porsche Centres?

All porsche centres are the same. all have same pricing. all come from the same warehouse. 
For example i call up Porsche centre melbourne. if they dont have it in stock the computer sees the closest option if another centre like brighton has it. if not, they go to the warehouse where ever that is. 

+3 for Sean at Porsche Centre Doncaster, I alway get a price off the internet then call Sean, 9-10 times he is within the price range of the net price if not cheaper. The parts are warranted by Porsche and I don't have to worry about it being lost in the post or sending the wrong part. That and they fit perfectly first time every time. Sean told me he would look after PFA members where he can, their service is sensational, that and I love any excuse to go in there.

http://porschedoncaster.com.au/

I can also recommend FCP, used them a few times, the tracking, price and delivery have been spot on. 

https://www.fcpeuro.com/

PC Adelaide, Autohaus (where has JustJames gone?), Performance9 & Design911.  All good.  For parts, I generally go to PCAdel.  Prices are comparable with anywhere else, and no postage.  Good blokes in the parts department there - always up for a bit of a chat.

• 2 months later...

I have had two transactions with Pelican (Glenn Sager),both excellent.Last one just completed(two large boxes) in under a week @$150 freight and a donation of $460 to Aust.customs. Michael.

Archived