Here's a Croc for you Niko

Big thanks to Doug for picking up a hitchiker from out front of his place in the morning.

It was great to get out of the burbs, amongst the hills, trees, porsches and awesome people!

I really enjoyed sampling some different flavours, even if just as a passenger.  I got to taste:

Dougs 993. The evolution of aircooled.  Tight car.  You can feel it's a long way from the early cars, but still very different to a watercooled car.

Hughs 996.1 GT3. What a machine. Very raw. Straddling about 2kg of fire extinguisher, fixed race seats, cage behind us. A road racer perfect for SMT. 

Steves 997.2 GT3. Faaaaaaark me. That car is an animal! The sound. The acceleration. The brakes. It's mental, but refined. Jekyll & Hyde. I would get locked up if I had a car like this...

Kerrys 77 Carrera 2.7. Raw and mechanical. I could "feel" how involving it must be to drive even from the passenger seat.

Thank you all my chauffeurs!  Y'all should sign up to Uber!

I would have loved to have jumped in the @Philbee RS replica, and the Red 944S2, and the, and the, and the.... Next time maybe.

There sure are some talented and creative people amongst the PFA crew. Love the perspective of some of the shots. Front on headlights of @Mike737, row of P-car rears with the green light in the distance of @D-banger and of course the obsessive compulsive Auto Glym collection of @Niko

@GUT I have been eyeballing the extra room towards the suspension and I reckon I can fit at least another inch to the rims and 305, maybe 315 should be achievable. Maybe that will stop it stepping out in 2nd? Either way, that will fit my childhood memory of super fat tyres under these beasts!

Thanks again guys, had a blast !!