show us your other rides

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Here are my 2 other vehicles - first is my weekend Eastern Creek Track Day bike and the other my daily mode of transport to work and back - both quite old now however still loads of fun.

Trackday4.jpg

Trackday3.jpg

karts are super fun, got one myself, although its an older race kart, here it is in action

I'm really trying to convince my wife that our 10 year old should get into carts. ;)

I started in Karts when I was mid teens. Bought a Tecno with Leopard RL125 a couple of years back. Great fun but I am going to sell it as i am not getting the time to use it much and its a waste just having it sitting there. Theo it would be great for your son if he is into motorsport. Would have loved to have had a son that I could share that sort of experience with so if you get the opportunity jump at it.

Cheers

C

Guest Nick987

Wish I had one of you guys for a dad! As a fully qualified son, I can tell you if my dad had suggested getting a cart, carting in general and getting into kart comps, I would've jumped at the chance too, would even have sacrificed some schooling ; )

I started in Karts when I was mid teens. Bought a Tecno with Leopard RL125 a couple of years back. Great fun but I am going to sell it as i am not getting the time to use it much and its a waste just having it sitting there. Theo it would be great for your son if he is into motorsport. Would have loved to have had a son that I could share that sort of experience with so if you get the opportunity jump at it.

Cheers

C

I could almost fit that in the garage Chris - how much?

Thanks Chris, that would be great. Not that I need one - but if the right one came up would like to look into it. Polish what little skill I have for the track!

• 2 weeks later...

I sold this to put toward the 911 fund.

All built by me. Mazda factory Peripheral port big brakes full cage etc.

IMG_7522.jpg

IMG_7529.jpg

IMG_7546.jpg

IMG_0181.jpg

This is the only vid I can find. Its a shake down test at Wakefeild park on street tyres but you get the idea of the sound..

th_Datsunwakefeild.jpg

Archived