Just WOW!  Brackets etc not just functional, but beautiful as well!  I won't spoil the surprise of the new tea-maker/floor sweeper, but he's a good fit...

Can't wait for Episode 17 :(, will have to watch again from Episode 1, methinks.

that fellow is a bit of a whinger ...

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just WOW!  Brackets etc not just functional, but beautiful as well!  I won't spoil the surprise of the new tea-maker/floor sweeper, but he's a good fit...

Can't wait for Episode 17 :(, will have to watch again from Episode 1, methinks.

The floor sweeper posted up his own video a few weeks ago, so it wasn't a huge surprise ;) 

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
8 hours ago, Troubleshooter said:

Why oh why do they keep us waiting - will be the longest build in history

Given the time lapse for the wiper motor bracket and bits was over 15 hours, I can see why it is taking as long as it is.

Do really want to see it driving; will be a monster!

Most hourly overcapitalised well engineered mini on the planet Martin. I like their style though and I think the drawn out episodes -  adds to their laid back methodical measured ways of expertise... think I'll put the kettle on now for some earl grey and grab a biscuit.... did like the episode with Ed in it, good chat it was

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 21/11/2018 at 12:00, Lucky Phil said:

My wife would kills me if she knew I watched that for 41 minutes when I was supposed to be painting the bathroom.  I could not stop watching for some reason.  For an OCD person like me that is the trade I should have taken up.

You'd better get busy with the brushes before they drop parts 2 and 3.

This is not going to be the eventual engine, right?  It looks like a junkyard special used for fitting and testing, but not the eventual powertrain?

I don't know about them doing old Porsche stuff - they'd probably graft a 996 turbo drivetrain into a 356 or something.

• 1 month later...