MZGR

Pork Chops

Never had a vanity plate before but I love the look of these new Deluxe plates.  3mm black acrylic, and if you get them in slimline they have the same sort of look at the Custom plates that are twice the price.

Apologies to Hugh, I'm one vowel away from you but as discussed at least my car is white and your is black!

C6EB4814-7D5E-45F9-B40A-57A2CC19A3E3_zps

Very nice!

I've seen people with plates that look like that here in NSW they're ones they've had made, not official and I believe technically illegal. I hope we get the same thing up here soon!

Aw thanks for all the positive comments fellows.  I was a bit nervous being a first time vanity plate owner, but I think they look tops as well.  Just need to get them assigned to the car and fitted off (last night was a 'trial fit') and bingo bango happy motoring.

@Pauly I believe it's in the paint.  Given they're from vicroads they'll have it covered don't you worry.

Looks the business, just need the bling on the tail pipes to finish off the ar$e end.

To me, the tips don't look finished/angry/tough/fast enough to suit the character of the car. Just my opinion...... Have a blast this weekend ;) 

Looks the business, just need the bling on the tail pipes to finish off the ar$e end.

To me, the tips don't look finished/angry/tough/fast enough to suit the character of the car. Just my opinion...... Have a blast this weekend ;) 

I think you're right Peter.  Not sure if I CBF doing anything about it tho!  Cheers.

Now for mounting the bastards. Searched high and low for something suitable that would not be visible to keep the plate looking 'clean'. Found Kingpin who are stocked at Autobarn but they said they could not  get the product I wanted. Rang KP, left a message, rep calls me back, talks me through it, figured it out, tells me to pop over and he'll sort me out. Go there (on way home which is a nice bonus) and they're gratis except for $10 for their beer fund. Top bloke and the product is perfect.

EA7E06D7-7084-4916-AB67-FF79FB9D90E2_zps

Archived