FS: 996.2 GT3 Touring

Hi PFA’ers,

I’ve been a member for a while, but only recently started following the forum more closely.  As informative as it is entertaining – great stuff all. I also feel like I’ve found ‘my people’!

Back to the real point here - I’ve made the call to sell my 996 and search for another AC car.  As much as I would love to, I cannot keep both so the 996 has to go.  I have forever regretted the sale of my 993 and suspect I may do so with this one.  Deep breath – no turning back now!

2004 996.2 GT3, Midnight Blue touring spec with 50,500 km.  Aus car, three owner.  Absolutely factory stock.  No issues, and any inspection welcome.

It’s currently in the shop for scheduled (major) service and will post some photos when I get it back this weekend.

Eagle-eyed market watchers will recognize this as the car listed by a dealer in Melbourne earlier this year.  This is not a ‘flip’.  It was my car then, but unfortunately some “compliance issues” forced that arrangement to end – nothing at all to do with the car.  A bit annoying for me, but good for you as I can now cut the dealer margin out the price.

For sale at $147,000.

Thanks Windsor289 for putting up the link. Beat me to it - had to race out of the house earlier to get to the GP. Enjoy the photos hugh (you too GUT!). Bad luck Dan R today - I'll now be cheering on Red Seb. In fact, anyone but Lewis.

• 3 weeks later...

so does that mean the '86 3.2 is on the market ? ?

It kinda sorta was and promptly sold.

However, it's still in my garage.

Would it be wrong to sell it twice? :ph34r:

• 3 months later...

Archived