964 RSR with only 10kms on Odo up for sale

Apogee

Wow that would be a great car to buy interior is a bit full on for me,imagine buying a car like that and not even using it.Me thinks some people have way too much money cars like that are for driving.

3000 members each cough up $200 we can bid up $600,000.  Sounds good.  We then just hold on to it for another 20 years and we will all be rich

I will even volunteer to store it for the group and occasionally drive it just to keep all bits lubricated (free of charge for this additional service) 

"This car was ordered by someone with very eccentric tastes" and a freakin bucket load of cash to leave it just sit!

Interior looks like a bucket of paint was tipped in it. If I had a lazy coupla mil laying around I'd drive the utter shit outta that

gallery-1493223755-ve17-r134-004.jpg

3000 members each cough up $200 we can bid up $600,000.  Sounds good.  We then just hold on to it for another 20 years and we will all be rich

I will even volunteer to store it for the group and occasionally drive it just to keep all bits lubricated (free of charge for this additional service) 

600k is very optimistic, this one will be in the millions. 

You sound like Rob with the Cayman!

"This car was ordered by someone with very eccentric tastes" and a freakin bucket load of cash to leave it just sit!

Interior looks like a bucket of paint was tipped in it. If I had a lazy coupla mil laying around I'd drive the utter shit outta that

gallery-1493223755-ve17-r134-004.jpg

love it 

Another awesome driving car that will now never be driven. These types of finds depress me :( 

when did you last drive your car? :ph34r:

recon the 'six figure sum' might end up with a '1' infront of it..

This may be a stupid question and I know people will say "what is he on?" but looking at the photo of the interior how do you wind down the passenger window.  The roll cage looks like it would be in the way.  Do you have to open the door to wind it down?  Big design fault there me thinks for a $1.6 million dollar car.

how bout we go 500 each plus say cost of financial m membership.. then we'll get a fully functioned forum and a lairy car to look at due  to the ease of uploading pics 

This may be a stupid question and I know people will say "what is he on?" but looking at the photo of the interior how do you wind down the passenger window.  The roll cage looks like it would be in the way.  Do you have to open the door to wind it down?  Big design fault there me thinks for a $1.6 million dollar car.

That's why it hasn't been driven due to a litigation standoff between Porsche and customer!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived