WTB 968 Clubsport

Cam Arnott

Hi Guys

So as per the ad I'm after a 968CS

Air conditioning is a must have. I have a preference for a red car but will consider anything. Not so keen on black though!

2 seater and 2+2 cars considered. Sub 175,000km's would be ideal.

Track prepped cars considered but not wanting a flogged out race car. MO30 desirable but not essential. 220 (LSD) the same.

If you know of anything please PM or my mobile is 0448 882 399. This number will change in a couple of weeks but I will update the ad when it happens.

Not in a mad rush but always looking ;-)  Budget will depend on the car.......

I drove my old Clubsport in queensland during summer, the air con made the drive bearable! 

Good luck with your hunt, they are a hell of a car! I'd have a hard time saying no if a maritime blue one showed up in the right specs! 

Only one Maritime blue car delivered to OZ I think Edgy. I believe it now resides in WA

I would love to know the breakdown of the 60 that came here, i.e. colour, M030 etc, I do know the 2+2's only equated to 13/60. 

That is a hell of a colour Maratime! :D 

And the Maritime car was also MO30 ;-) I believe there were 14 factory optioned MO30 cars that were OZ delivered.

Also one MO30 2+2 car Oz delivered.

Stewart Kay is the oracle on these cars.

Good luck with the search.  I remember John Bowe had the red on white one M030 for sale for $50k only a couple of years ago.........i recall thinking "I like them but not at $50k".  Blame the Scottish genes from the old man.  Worth $85-90k now for a good 'un.

Yeah I remember that one. Looked bloody lovely - I think it was a bit over my budget at the time. I had a PPI done on a red one with some really ugly seats not long after which sold in the low $30's. I can't remember why I didn't buy it...??!! Yes they are a lot more now for just about anything decent.

I was offered something today which sounds interesting, hopefully it will check out ok ;-)

Good luck with the search.  I remember John Bowe had the red on white one M030 for sale for $50k only a couple of years ago.........i recall thinking "I like them but not at $50k".  Blame the Scottish genes from the old man.  Worth $85-90k now for a good 'un.

John told me these are one of the best road cars he has EVER driven. His car sold to Hong Kong.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I vote for road trip. I drove my 911 from Melbourne to Queensland after purchasing and enjoyed it heaps. Melbourne to Darwin might be a little too much if that happens to be the starting location.

I remember you posting that ;).

Unfortunately I'm away OS for the next few weeks and then back to Darwin to finish packing and then move to Adelaide. And then a week later I have to be in northern NSW so I'll be trucking the car across to Adelaide.

I'd post a few pics but I get a message saying I can only upload 0 MB.....?! Photos are less than 1MB

Hoping this works.....the car is a 2+2 but comes with both the original seats and some nice Recaro's.  I'll start a new thread at some stage with some details. I have a few improvements planned ;-)

36219955176_9d82652ce8_b.jpgIMG_5222 by Cameron Arnott, on Flickr

36261829855_5f0d2c2929_b.jpgIMG_5203-1 by Cameron Arnott, on Flickr

36219943466_9bcc9741c7_b.jpgIMG_small by Cameron Arnott, on Flickr

Archived