My New GT3.2..still waiting

I saw some images of a Guard Red 991.1 GT3 next to a Guard Red 991.2 GT3 on the rennlist the other night side by side comparison  ,,,,the .2 has a much more aggressive look than the .1 and I really love the tail lights on the .2 ...looking forward to see more of the ,2 down under soon ...

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, AB_981 said:

These 2 beauties were at PCM last night ... the Miami Blue one is the press car (Clubsport, LWB,  basic interior). 

Can I ask what LWB is? (I'm assuming they aren't making these with various wheel bases?) 

12 hours ago, hugh said:

Can I ask what LWB is? (I'm assuming they aren't making these with various wheel bases?) 

Sorry about that, abbreviations are quickly eroding our language.... and I got it wrong :P

The Miami Blue had the sports bucket seats, a bargain at $8,870 :blink:

Dydo3R3.jpg?1

Not to be confused with the Light Weight Bucket (LWB) seats, a real bargain at $11,530 :lol:

844rdd3.jpg?1

Someone is enjoying themselves in the pricing department!

• 3 weeks later...

My car is confirmed for delivery 1st week of February. 

Manual spec in black.

i have opted for PDLS in black it's a n upgrade of $1700 however with silver wheels I don't think it will work as well.

if anyone wants to swap from std lights to PDLS in black  add on $900.00 and ill  do it. 

On 31/12/2017 at 12:02 PM, Karter34 said:

My car is confirmed for delivery 1st week of February. 

Manual spec in black.

i have opted for PDLS in black it's a n upgrade of $1700 however with silver wheels I don't think it will work as well.

if anyone wants to swap from std lights to PDLS in black  add on $900.00 and ill  do it. 

Mine lands 17th Jan so must be on the same boat. Black, JBM though. Also manual. Had an 11th hour change from Miami.

On ‎1‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 9:18 PM, sleazius said:

Mine lands 17th Jan so must be on the same boat. Black, JBM though. Also manual. Had an 11th hour change from Miami.

Should be good for a Feb delivery .. Looking forward to pics and driving reviews.  Two things for me, is the manual as good as people saying and is the engine really any better then the RS ..really. 

2 minutes ago, Oldmxnut said:

Should be good for a Feb delivery .. Looking forward to pics and driving reviews.  Two things for me, is the manual as good as people saying and is the engine really any better then the RS ..really. 

First week in Feb supposedly, can't wait!

Random comments / chat while I wait,  Ive finalised decals design with NS2 media and locked in Upholster to do the seats like I wanted (save $ on Porsche CXX and delivery time) . Ordered a few things online as unavailable. (eg carbon 911R gear stick)

Karter / sleazius If you have Instagram, jump on #gt3touring and look for the black with Aluminium trim and silver wheels that Walter R is driving.  is that Black or JBM ? Either way your colour choice is spot on. 

11 hours ago, Oldmxnut said:

Random comments / chat while I wait,  Ive finalised decals design with NS2 media and locked in Upholster to do the seats like I wanted (save $ on Porsche CXX and delivery time) . Ordered a few things online as unavailable. (eg carbon 911R gear stick)

Karter / sleazius If you have Instagram, jump on #gt3touring and look for the black with Aluminium trim and silver wheels that Walter R is driving.  is that Black or JBM ? Either way your colour choice is spot on. 

How much did NS2 charge? MSG me if you prefer.

I'm on the phone so couldn't find the photo you are referring to, however JBM can look like 'coal' in certain light, whereas flat black looks like ink dropped on the page. Black requires twice as much maintenance as JBM and to most eyes looks better because of it. I just like metallic blacks which is why i went that way. YMMV ;)

7 hours ago, sleazius said:

How much did NS2 charge? MSG me if you prefer.

I'm on the phone so couldn't find the photo you are referring to, however JBM can look like 'coal' in certain light, whereas flat black looks like ink dropped on the page. Black requires twice as much maintenance as JBM and to most eyes looks better because of it. I just like metallic blacks which is why i went that way. YMMV ;)

s17_3530_fine.jpg?itok=O7W_SRoU

21 hours ago, AB_981 said:

Isn't that a Carrera 4S with sports design package :ph34r:

It is pretty.

its a Carrera 4s with a sports design package, rear seats delete, front drive delete (making 2s) a 4.0 NA engine , manual six speed and slightly harder suspension optioned.......  just need to tick a few more boxes in the Carrera option list.  ;)

not me, but a mate is a little excited right now. His geeteethree is just docking in Melbourne. 

spec

last minute chance to white from chalk

fixed back carbon buckets

red stitch

white dials

bose

alcantara everywhere (his words)

colour match cage, custom colour rims, brake up grade, akrapovic exhaust and bmc intake - all being done on delivery

Only $50K in options apparently...(more than I just bought a whole P-car for .....)

IMG_3752_zpswsfgvpxk.png

Well, I can finally show my hand.  Collection booked in for Saturday from PCM, this Saturday :CoolDance:

xrec4TM.jpg

r52Xc41.jpg

Tried to keep it as reasonable as possible (oxymoron if ever there was one...)

• PDK
  • Light Weight Buckets
  • Clubsport
  • Sports Chrono
  • and a few other bits.....

19 minutes ago, AB_981 said:

Well, I can finally show my hand.  Collection booked in for Saturday from PCM, this Saturday :CoolDance:

xrec4TM.jpg

r52Xc41.jpg

Tried to keep it as reasonable as possible (oxymoron if ever there was one...)

• PDK
  • Light Weight Buckets
  • Clubsport
  • Sports Chrono
  • and a few other bits.....

That's cool AB, you'll still have time to drive to the Hanger Banger at Geelong to show off your new acquisition :P

Archived